Well after many many months of delay and piddling around with companies trying to get a replica made I decided to do it myself with real horse hair and ostrich feathers. I am not 100% satisfied but it was a learning experience and the next go around should go much smoother as I made up the techniques as I went and found what worked and what didn't for me.
All the hair is hand installed and glued in with hot glue (ouch, burnt the **** out of all my fingers....Many blister's were had lol). The tail is done but just not installed yet and the hair was dyed black to give it that on screen "solid" black look but in reality the hair had browns and blacks mixed it for the screen used when it was filtered out with the camera. The hair was hair sprayed up with random stuff I found at the store. Then later sprayed with a 3M tacky spray glue for a more permanent hold.
Ok shut up Tim........... here are the pictures.....Finally