Subscribe
  1. Jan 11, 2015, 8:25 AM - WTB ROTJ Cast #1

Does anyone know of a reliable producer that currently has Boba Fett jet packs available for purchase? I have painting services set up, if need be. MoW and many others are currently out of stock, and everyone else I have contacted has not gotten back with me.

- Mike
    Jan 11, 2015, 8:27 AM - Re: WTB ROTJ Cast #2

Contact RS props on facebook.
  3. Jan 11, 2015, 8:30 AM - Re: WTB ROTJ Cast #3

Quote syllander said: View Post
    Contact RS props on facebook.
    I am actively talking to them now, but replies are slow. I wanted to explore other options in case they don't get back with me in a timely manner.
    Jan 11, 2015, 8:31 AM - Re: WTB ROTJ Cast #4

Fettseven makes a good Jetpack - check with him. If mow isn't making them now he might be soon (just ask him). Try messaging these people again who aren't responding. They will get back eventually. Unfortunately there is a great deal of waiting for items that are only made by a specific few.
  5. Jan 11, 2015, 8:34 AM - Re: WTB ROTJ Cast #5

Quote DeathProof said: View Post
    Fettseven makes a good Jetpack - check with him. If mow isn't making them now he might be soon (just ask him). Try messaging these people again who aren't responding. They will get back eventually. Unfortunately there is a great deal of waiting for items that are only made by a specific few.
    Thanks for the heads up. I'll keep working at it. I'm trying to get a cast sent to my painter before the beginning of February unless I can find someone to do a complete pack.
    Jan 11, 2015, 8:36 AM - Re: WTB ROTJ Cast #6

Their response time tends to be slow, but they'll beat anyone else's timeframe on this item, Last I heard RS was around 6-8 weeks for one. Bobamaker makes a great pack, but probably got a year wait on them.
    NME props has a good pack, but they've been unresponsive and sketchy lately. If this offends anyone, too bad. If you take someone's noney, then discontinue contact, it is shady activity.
    Man of war surely will do another run, and he ships quick once they're done.
    Last edited by syllander; Jan 11, 2015 at 8:45 AM.
  7. Jan 11, 2015, 8:39 AM - Re: WTB ROTJ Cast #7

Quote syllander said: View Post
    Their response time tends to be slow, but they'll beat anyone else's timeframe on this item. Bobamaker makes a great pack, but probably got a year wait on them. Last I heard they were around 6-8 weeks for one.
    NME props has a good pack, but they've been unresponsive and sketchy lately. If this offends anyone, too bad. If you take someone's noney, then discontinue contact, it is shady activity.
    Man of war surely will do another run, and he ships quick once they're done.
    Good to know. I almost went with NME until I heard about that on their thread.
    Jan 14, 2015, 5:35 PM - Re: WTB ROTJ Cast #8

good to know. Im looking at buying a RotJ pack as well