Subscribe
    5 Days Ago - Dec 11, 2014, 4:43 PM - The Workshop's RKD ESB Armor Paint Up for Duder777 #1

ESB paint up of some RKD's latest ESB armor for another TDH member, Duder777.

So the new RKD v3 ESB set came in and I must say.....the quality, accuracy, and price for this armor just keeps getting better and better. I suggest you order yourself a set.

Last edited by sleepalot; 5 Days Ago at 7:14 PM.
    5 Days Ago - Dec 11, 2014, 5:44 PM - Re: The Workshop's RKD ESB Armor Paint Up for Duder777 #2

That's a nice looking set. Pre trimmed?
    5 Days Ago - Dec 11, 2014, 5:53 PM - Re: The Workshop's RKD ESB Armor Paint Up for Duder777 #3

Quote shenphong said: View Post
    That's a nice looking set. Pre trimmed?
    It is a nice set. The knees were trimmed and assembled by Duder and primed. Otherwise I think it's straight from RKD with minimal trimming left to do.
    5 Days Ago - Dec 11, 2014, 6:02 PM - Re: The Workshop's RKD ESB Armor Paint Up for Duder777 #4

Ya, all that stuff is how I got it from RKD. I cannot take credit for the knees as RKD assembled, and primed them for me. He is great to work with and puts out a quality product. Most of the armor except for the back armor is the boltron material. Really strong and clean. I am looking forward to watching the progress on this! By the way there were chest and shoulder decals in the small box that may be kind of hidden in there.
    5 Days Ago - Dec 11, 2014, 7:17 PM - Re: The Workshop's RKD ESB Armor Paint Up for Duder777 #5

Quote Duder777 said: View Post
    Ya, all that stuff is how I got it from RKD. I cannot take credit for the knees as RKD assembled, and primed them for me. He is great to work with and puts out a quality product. Most of the armor except for the back armor is the boltron material. Really strong and clean. I am looking forward to watching the progress on this! By the way there were chest and shoulder decals in the small box that may be kind of hidden in there.
    Oops my bad.

Yep I got both decals. I have some back ups if something ever comes up.