WIP: Boba Fett ESB build.

From
    Bath, South West, UK

WIP: Boba Fett ESB build.

Hi guys, you all have helped with my costume and I have posted pics all over. So here is my WIP photos in one thread:

Finished to a good convincing standard (Ignore the knee pad, the darts section came unglued on the night):

Want to see anything in particular? Just ask :P
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 384774_294005977284939_202113556474182_1169395_1176385041_n-jpg   297035_10150863741585578_775240577_21119399_536352500_n-jpg  

From
    Bath, South West, UK

Re: WIP: Boba Fett ESB build.

No comments? Sweet.

From
    Bath, South West, UK

Here's some snaps of me at Comic Con

294493_10150354418414842_510654841_8562827_1716653003_n-jpgcc-fett-r2-d2-jpgcc-fett-jpg

From
    Galati, Romania

It's a bit frustrating when you don't get comments for your posts (sometimes I'm in the same boat and it's like you are talking to yourself) especially that you are happy with your build, but sometimes is hard to get the proper words to describe what you feel or think about others work or just don't have the patience to answer. This doesn't mean that you (or anybody else) must feel neglected, but often things happen... without any reason.

I hope you had a great time at the Comic Con, and congratulation for your suit!

From
    Okayama, Japan

The weathering on the suit looks fabulous, JayBox, but the side pouches ought to be the same color as the flight suit... and your knee armor seems to hang down where the shin tools should be.

And speaking of shin tools...

From
    Bath, South West, UK

Shin tools were bought... but Rich of Riches armour forgot to send them... hmmph. I know that there are some holes in my costume, but this is a costume with only 2 months to make it. So I think I have done OK! :P The Knees were higher up, but I couldn't physically bend down to pick them up haha.

From
    Okayama, Japan

Yeah, it's tough being under a deadline. My Halloween debut was two days ago, but the toe spikes I ordered only arrived today.
    I noticed you seem to be missing those, too...

From
    Bath, South West, UK

Yeah, I skipped 2 or 3 small details. :P

From
    Manchester, United Kingdom, United Kingdom

For such a short turn around it looks ace!! I had a similar problem with my deadline last year and had no
    other option but to miss out the small extras (toe spikes , tools etc..due to cost and time) Your helmet turned
    out good too.. I take it you sorted the green issue LOL

Your suit looks really good for meeting your deadline. My missles are scratch built and amazingly they are the one thing that held together but toe spikes and other things kept falling off of my costume last night. However since mine is mostly scratchbuild anyways its a matter of going back to the drawing board and a lot more hotglue. I think I destroyed my backplate getting in and out of car for Trick O' Treating, lost my left missle, two toe spikes and I'm sure I loosened a few other things in all the bumping around. Your costume looks a million times better than mine. Is that a MOW rocket pack?

From
    San Francisco

Don't sweat it. I did the same thing with my kid's costume. I built everything from scratch including the sewing. Everything except for the dyed pants and shirt. But, I didn't finish it by halloween either. Man, I have like 25 things on a list for a 7 year old's costume! Looks nice to me!

From
    Bath, South West, UK

@DarthMater - It isn't a MOW jetpack. It's one I bought on eBay, but the paint was **** so I re-painted it myself. :P Still waiting on the decal to go on it. But I upgraded it with some BobaMaker bits (Beacon & Stabilizer)

@Mauricemeyer - Cheers mate, I think now I don't have a deadline (Comic-Con or Halloween) I can now start to upgrade things without worrying about time.

nice job! where did you get the boots?