Widening the WOF templetes?

From
    Northeast U.S.A

Widening the WOF templetes?

Hello guys,

My question is this: Is there any way to widen the chest, ab, and back templates from WOF? After looking at the pics of the armor I made last year I think I used the wrong size templates. I'm about 5'9/ 5'10 so the large should be OK... It certainly is the case with aluminum back armor I just made... BUT... I think it may need to be wider so it wraps around me better.

Is there a trick I could do with my printer when I print the templates? or should I just cut the chests, ab, and back down the middle and insert a 1 or 1.5 inch strip? I appreciate any advice.

I just posted two pics of me in an ESB showoff thread if you want to see what it looks like now. Thanks!

From
    Northfield, VT

Re: Widening the WOF templetes?

Are you talking about immensely wide or just to the where the standard prints come out small? LOL sry...

Only thing I could suggest aside from trying to redo the whole page width, aspect ratio, layout, finish, yadda yadda, yadda thing is say print off 2 identical left chest plates, cut it in half diagonally, tape a blank piece of paper behind them and kinda fill the gap in with a pen as close as you can, and do the same for the remaining pieces...

Edit: nevermind, posted without reading to the end, I'm a dumba**...

But still, I would go the "filler" route if your printer won't accept any layout changes that accomodate you...