Subscribe
    Jan 12, 2014, 7:16 PM - Where to find schematics/diagrams of metal pieces for ROTJ armor? #1

Hello,

Does anyone know where I might be able to find diagrams and/or schematics for the flamethrower bit on the left gauntlet, the metal studs from the chest armor, toe spikes and really anything that's metal from the armor.

A friend of mine is a machinist and can make them but I would need the specific dimensions in order for him to do it.

Sorry if this has been discussed before, I did a search but couldn't find anything.

Thanks.
    Jan 13, 2014, 1:36 AM - Re: Where to find schematics/diagrams of metal pieces for ROTJ armor? #2

Quote Flecktarn92 said: View Post
    Hello,

Does anyone know where I might be able to find diagrams and/or schematics for the flamethrower bit on the left gauntlet, the metal studs from the chest armor, toe spikes and really anything that's metal from the armor.

A friend of mine is a machinist and can make them but I would need the specific dimensions in order for him to do it.

Sorry if this has been discussed before, I did a search but couldn't find anything.

Thanks.
    Here are some of my misc. templates/blueprints/schematics (in post #1 and #3) ==> RafalFett's Misc Templates and Blueprints. This is the list of the armor and its parts templates ==> All Boba Fett Armor Stencils and Templates and the list of other misc parts ==> Jet Pack, Blaster, Belt Buckle, and Shin Tools Templates. For the list of the helmet and its parts check out this thread ==> All Boba Fett Helmet Stencils and Templates.
    Jan 13, 2014, 2:47 AM - Re: Where to find schematics/diagrams of metal pieces for ROTJ armor? #3

I highly recommend going with RF's templates, they are incredibly accurate
    Jan 13, 2014, 2:48 AM - Re: Where to find schematics/diagrams of metal pieces for ROTJ armor? #4

Between rafalfett and wizardofflight you should be able to find all the blueprints you need. Word up to raf and wizard for their hard work!
    Jan 13, 2014, 2:08 PM - Re: Where to find schematics/diagrams of metal pieces for ROTJ armor? #5

Thanks guys so much! I found exactly what I was looking for.