Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

What's the best ESB jumpsuit out there

Account Deactivated cookiemongoloid's Avatar
    From
    U.S. California

What's the best ESB jumpsuit out there

What is the best ESB jumpsuit and vest out there? I'm looking to buy, so if someone could point me in the right direction, that'd be great.

From
    Chicagoland

Re: What's the best ESB jumpsuit out there

BM or SGBro

From
    U.S. California

What's SG? (sorry, I know I'm a noob)

I helped at SDCC '08 Gonzo Fett's Avatar
    From
    Fear and Loathing in a Galaxy farther...away...

skygunbro

i just got my skygunbro jumpsuit and vest yesterday and all i have to say is... .GREAT GREAT GREAT. super nice quality and good guy to deal with. great purchase. i would highly recommend.

SlaveR5

From
    Modesto, California, United States

Can you post some photos?

Thanks, Darren

give me a few days and i will get some up

SlaveR5

From
    Chicagoland

SlaveR5 said:
    i just got my skygunbro jumpsuit and vest yesterday and all i have to say is... .GREAT GREAT GREAT. super nice quality and good guy to deal with. great purchase. i would highly recommend.

SlaveR5

Me too, thanks Skygunbro the suit and vest fit like a glove.

pennywise,

how tight does your fit? can you sit down in your flightsuit? mine fits perfect if i dont sit down... but then boba should never sit down :-)

SlaveR5

here are some pics (front and back) of my new skygunbro jumpsuit and vest. super nice work!!! Highly recommend

SlaveR5

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails img_3249-jpg   img_3250-jpg   img_3251-jpg  

img_3252-jpg  

Account Deactivated

SlaveR5 said:
    pennywise,

how tight does your fit? can you sit down in your flightsuit? mine fits perfect if i dont sit down... but then boba should never sit down :-)

SlaveR5
    you should be able to sit down and move comfortably in your suit....the problem with making suits is everyone is built different...its sounds to me like you need some length added to your torso area....
    ANother problem i run into alot is measurements being off..we add room to areas of the suit for bending stretching sitting etc... if its tight the measurements were probably off.....Please dont take that as its your fault thats not at all what im suggesting...I make mistakes as well it might have been my fault as well...what I would suggest is lmk what you think after you wear it a bit and if you feel you want that extra room id be more than happy to fix it for you...after all fett needs to sit and have a break and slop some grub...who wants to relax or eat standing up...

skygunbro

thanks for the info. i'll wear it around the house after the holidays pass and touch base with you. if it's still seems tight and you could fix it that would be very very cool!!

thanks again! Have a great holiday!
    SlaveR5

From
    U.S. California

is that ESB? Cant tell...sort of color blind.8) AND, can you take a pic of you wearing it? Or it on a manekin? thanks.

Whos BM? im getting mine from mike

From
    Savannah, GA

How much does the jump suit/flak vest cost from SGBro? PM me if you don't want the world to know...

From
    Hartville, Oh.

I believe they go for 160. A super deal if you ask me!

From
    U.S. California

$160.00 for both together? If so, that's a damn good deal.

From
    Chicagoland

skygunbro said:
    you should be able to sit down and move comfortably in your suit....the problem with making suits is everyone is built different...its sounds to me like you need some length added to your torso area....
    ANother problem i run into alot is measurements being off..we add room to areas of the suit for bending stretching sitting etc... if its tight the measurements were probably off.....Please dont take that as its your fault thats not at all what im suggesting...I make mistakes as well it might have been my fault as well...what I would suggest is lmk what you think after you wear it a bit and if you feel you want that extra room id be more than happy to fix it for you...after all fett needs to sit and have a break and slop some grub...who wants to relax or eat standing up...
    This is why I bought my suit from SGB, even though mine was perfect he backs his work if theres a issue. Like he says if your unsure of your measurements have a taylor do it for you!

From
    Roanoke, TX

I for one have nothing but good things to say about him. He is honest and straitforword about his casts and props. He backs them up and comunicates well. Now that I am seeing the vest and jupsuit he dose, I just may have to make some new purchases in the near future.

Account Deactivated

Thanks for the Kudo's guys........We have done quite a few suits and for the most part there isnt any issues...I have no problem working with people as far as fitting issues go even if it ends up that you measured wrong....Also just a note if people need to get ahold of me its better to email me....for some reason ever since I got a new pc sometimes I cant access here easily...so pm's sometimes go un anawered for long periods of time......email is skygunbrojpw@yahoo.com thanks.

Hm, some of those pics of the jumpsuits looked a little shiny. are they made of that swushy stuff?

Account Deactivated

InfraFett said:
    Hm, some of those pics of the jumpsuits looked a little shiny. are they made of that swushy stuff?
    Its the camera flash or lighting in the pics ...the fabric is not shiny...its 100% cotton prewashed pre-shrunk....does look shiny in some of the pics though no doubt about that...

yeah, it's not shiny at all. it's the pro photos that were taken.. you know hanging in a doorway real quick before my wife gets home to sak my why im looking at my boba stuff again :-)

From
    THE OC , Southern Cali

Any one have any pictures on hand of either BM or SGBro ESB suits? I specifically looking for the color difference/accuracy.

From
    Hartville, Oh.

I got my suit today, and it is a bit tight. I probably measured wrong. The quality and craftsmanship is outstanding on the suit and vest! Amazing attention to detail. If you are in doubt where to get a suit and vest, don't second guess SG. You will NOT be disappointed with his work! Best money I have spent on my rig to date.