Subscribe
    Feb 17, 2013, 10:15 AM - What parts from the Ever Ready Minilight and Battery are you wanting? #1

Now that I have my Minilight, I am going to mold it up. Are you looking for just the button or the whole thing? I can do either but, I want to make what people want.
  2. Member Since
    Oct 2012
    Feb 17, 2013, 1:03 PM - Re: What parts from the Ever Ready Minilight and Battery are you wanting? #2

Just the button is all I'd ever want.
    Feb 17, 2013, 1:26 PM - Re: What parts from the Ever Ready Minilight and Battery are you wanting? #3

Same here, a button would be great!
    Feb 17, 2013, 4:06 PM - Re: What parts from the Ever Ready Minilight and Battery are you wanting? #4

I would say just the button. However, I would want to make the light functional so the end that holds the bulb might be useful as well.
    Feb 18, 2013, 12:36 AM - Re: What parts from the Ever Ready Minilight and Battery are you wanting? #5

Asok, did you try to put the mini light into the right gauntlet? If so, how well it fits in that particular area? I think the minimum part needed for a working light is the front part (the white sections) which includes the casing with the button and also the internals with the light bulb and half part of the contacts for batteries:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0376.JPG 
Views:	231 
Size:	1.02 MB 
ID:	67275

Thanks again for boba trooper for the images.
  6. Member Since
    Oct 2012
    Feb 18, 2013, 12:43 AM - Re: What parts from the Ever Ready Minilight and Battery are you wanting? #6

That's a good point, FettFanatic. A cast of the bulb housing might be worth throwing into the mix. Heck, even a kit of the internal parts (the plastic block that holds the switch contact plates and bulb) that might fit into the insides of the gauntlets may be worth looking into.

I stripped out the parts from an LED mini flashlight and added a sliding microswitch that will fit through a hole I dremeled into my gauntlets. I'm going to epoxy the 'button' that came with my MOW gaunts to the tip of the slide switch. Hopefully it works out.
    Feb 18, 2013, 9:03 AM - Re: What parts from the Ever Ready Minilight and Battery are you wanting? #7

Quote RafalFett said: View Post
    Asok, did you try to put the mini light into the right gauntlet? If so, how well it fits in that particular area? I think the minimum part needed for a working light is the front part (the white sections) which includes the casing with the button and also the internals with the light bulb and half part of the contacts for batteries:
    I did take that apart but, I don't have gauntlets to test it in. I lost those when I lost my job a few years ago. Not sure if I can cast that whole part but, I will look into that when I get home.
  8. Member Since
    Jan 2012
    Feb 18, 2013, 2:17 PM - Re: What parts from the Ever Ready Minilight and Battery are you wanting? #8

Interested in button
    Mar 23, 2013, 2:17 PM - Re: What parts from the Ever Ready Minilight and Battery are you wanting? #9

more please
    Mar 26, 2013, 10:02 PM - Re: What parts from the Ever Ready Minilight and Battery are you wanting? #10

asok, I'd be in for a button