Subscribe
    Nov 16, 2011, 6:44 AM - What is the best Boba Version and why #1

i dont know if this has been a thread before but just who is the best boba (ESB,ROTJ,SE) and why!!

for me its ESB the original, the best. although i am partial to a SE as well
    Nov 16, 2011, 7:16 AM - Re: What is the best Boba Version and why #2

Most of the elders will swear for the Pre-Pro #2 look, because that was the first Boba Fett version they saw. There are some exotic-type persons who love the Pre-Pro #1 bird-like look and even the all white Supertrooper, while others will kill for the ESB-military look (myself included), and others love the action (not so) hero ROTJ setup. And there is the Pre-Pro #3 (a bridge between the Pre-Pro #1 and the ESB suit) and the not so familiar Sandy. And the SE suits... It's good to see an ESB helmet in ROTJ!
    Nov 16, 2011, 9:06 AM - Re: What is the best Boba Version and why #3

For me it's always been ESB Fett. ESB my favourite of all the SW movies for a start and I prefer the uniform color of his jp, gaunts etc. I know a lot of people cite that as a reason not to like the ESB Fett but I've never been keen on the color mish-mash that makes up the ROTJ Fett. Plus I like the lack of spats, the addition of a sidearm and the ESB flamethrower is just awesome. Love all the intricate parts it has.Finally I prefer the detailing and paint style of the ESB. The kill stripes fading from yellow to orange, the bluish hue on the right chest piece, the decals on the ear, the white dot on the jp, the orange stripe on the cape and so on.Just my opinion, I know there are many ROTJ/SE lovers out there too.
    Nov 16, 2011, 6:06 PM - Re: What is the best Boba Version and why #4

I agree with Red, ESB all the way and all for the same reasons. He is the original Fett
    Nov 16, 2011, 6:54 PM - #5

Shampoo is better! No conditioner is better!

It just depends I guess.. I love Rotj fett cause rotj is the first movie I got to see when i was a kid. I just love the red gaunts and colorful jetpack. They used the same color jetpack for Jango in ep2.

But I have to admit i fell in love with the ESB helmet. Gorgeous to the last paint chip! So i guess thats why I went SE. Thank goodness there was an option for that!
    Nov 17, 2011, 5:25 AM - Re: What is the best Boba Version and why #6

yep have to agree ESB helmet is the best of all no matter what suit its on
    Nov 18, 2011, 7:45 AM - Re: What is the best Boba Version and why #7

I like SE Fett. Reason is I think the color scheme seems to be more miss matched, as it should be.