Hi all! Just wanted to share my attempt at painting and weathering my new MOW boots. This is the first time I've ever attempted to paint or weather anything, so I'm pretty excited that they came out decent. SpideyFett's weathering tutorial was a big help. I tried to get them darker and grimier and I got a little liberal with the burnt umber, but in the end I decided that I had to do what made me happy. Here are a couple of photos of them. I still need to get some ESB variant toe spikes. Hopefully Dakota will have some soon or MojoFett will do another run. Thanks Christian for making such an awesome product! Comments and feedback welcome guys! I always want to get better.