So, after being here on TDH for going on 3 years now, I decided to finally start work on my Boba. My first post on my costume was originally intended to be pics of my finished bucket, but I got bored and started playing with the soft parts. This is my first mock-up of the vest over a nicely fitted military flightsuit that i will be scavenging for pattern pieces in the near future. I'm looking for shape and silhouette here. I mocked it up out of lightweight muslin and there's only one sleevelet, because in my line of work we traditionally mock-up one side and copy it to the other. I think the jumpsuit shape will work. The vest I'm thinking is right, it just looks weird to me cuz it's not fully fleshed out with the battings and what-not. Shoulda mocked it up with stiffer muslin... Anyway. Whadaya think. Critique me. I need input.