Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Subscribe
    Dec 22, 2006, 6:36 PM - Re: UPDATED PRINTABLE ARMOR TEMPLATES - In various sizes #76

I'll try to get them out to this weekend.

Alan
    Jan 4, 2007, 7:24 PM - Re: UPDATED PRINTABLE ARMOR TEMPLATES - In various sizes #77

Quote RBF said: View Post
    well that looks awesome, but uhw.... damn... I'm 1 m 87 cm.... wich one do I need?

Man, your armor looks perfect the way it is now. Are you going to upgrade.....again????!!!
  3. Member Since
    Jan 2007
    Jan 17, 2007, 6:38 AM - Re: UPDATED PRINTABLE ARMOR TEMPLATES - In various sizes #78

Thanks, good job man. These should serve me nicely!
  4. Member Since
    May 2005
    Feb 13, 2007, 1:18 PM - Re: UPDATED PRINTABLE ARMOR TEMPLATES - In various sizes #79

I am excited about getting my armor started! Your work came highly recommended by Svoor and Nimad. I fully trust their opinions on Mando matters. Thanks for all your hard work!
  5. Apr 6, 2007, 9:43 AM - Re: UPDATED PRINTABLE ARMOR TEMPLATES - In various sizes #80

the link for the small armor templates doesn't seem to be working
    ...just thought i'd let you know
  6. Member Since
    Apr 2007
    Apr 26, 2007, 3:48 PM - Re: UPDATED PRINTABLE ARMOR TEMPLATES - In various sizes #81

Quote wizardofflight said: View Post
    motocrash,

I will work you up a set for 5'. It can't hurt to go a little big for a growing boy. Give me a day or so to resize the templates for you and I send them on over.

Alan
    Could you also send me a set for 5'? You sent me one for 5'5" and it's working out awesome!! Now i've talked my sister into making one since i told her she can get templates for her size and she's excited to make some armor!!! Thanks Alan! You're the Best!!

jbowdenncic@msn.com
  7. Member Since
    May 2007
    May 30, 2007, 9:53 PM - Re: UPDATED PRINTABLE ARMOR TEMPLATES - In various sizes #82

Hi, does anybody know of templates like this for storm / clone troopers ?
    Jun 1, 2007, 1:27 PM - Re: UPDATED PRINTABLE ARMOR TEMPLATES - In various sizes #83

is the small template going to come up soon?
    i have not been able to view it yet
    i am sorry if i have missed this earlier.

-tusken-
    Jun 1, 2007, 3:16 PM - Re: UPDATED PRINTABLE ARMOR TEMPLATES - In various sizes #84

Quote nepo77 said: View Post
    Hi, does anybody know of templates like this for storm / clone troopers ?

I have been working on drawings for the clone armor, but because of its complexity there is no way that I can create a set of simple templates. It will require sculpting/carving to be able to create the compound curves.

Sorry,

Alan
    Jun 1, 2007, 3:19 PM - Re: UPDATED PRINTABLE ARMOR TEMPLATES - In various sizes #85

Quote PelsWick3000 said: View Post
    is the small template going to come up soon?
    i have not been able to view it yet
    i am sorry if i have missed this earlier.

-tusken-
    I have a number of smaller size templates, but no more room to post them. Please send me an e-mail @ wizardofflight@comcast.net with your height and I will send the templates right out.

Alan
    Jun 1, 2007, 3:48 PM - Re: UPDATED PRINTABLE ARMOR TEMPLATES - In various sizes #86

Quote wizardofflight said: View Post
    I have been working on drawings for the clone armor, but because of its complexity there is no way that I can create a set of simple templates. It will require sculpting/carving to be able to create the compound curves.

Sorry,

Alan
    Sounds interesting to me...

Let me know if you go anywhere with this. Even a close approximation would be sweet. I am an admirer of your work and feel the need to say thank you again for bringing this hobby closer to reality for those of us with more time than money.

-x
    Jun 2, 2007, 7:11 PM - Re: UPDATED PRINTABLE ARMOR TEMPLATES - In various sizes #87

for some reason the large or the x-large wont work it says bad data found any help would be great
    Jun 2, 2007, 9:19 PM - Re: UPDATED PRINTABLE ARMOR TEMPLATES - In various sizes #88

I tried downloading both and had no problem.

If you like I can e-mail them to you to see if that will work?

Send me am e-mail @ wizardofflight@comcast.net

Alan
    Jun 2, 2007, 9:57 PM - Re: UPDATED PRINTABLE ARMOR TEMPLATES - In various sizes #89

email sent
    Jun 7, 2007, 7:12 PM - Re: UPDATED PRINTABLE ARMOR TEMPLATES - In various sizes #90

For some reason the small temp. will not open for me I do not know maybe its because I am on a mac. Any ideas or should I go to the libary to get on a pc and see if that works. Sorry I'm just lost I would really like to see them.
    Jun 7, 2007, 9:57 PM - Re: UPDATED PRINTABLE ARMOR TEMPLATES - In various sizes #91

I tried from my PC to get the small template too- no dice. Says the page does not exist. I wonder if a file got deleted accidentally, or if perhaps the file got moved to a different directory or something.

-Brian
    Jun 7, 2007, 10:14 PM - Re: UPDATED PRINTABLE ARMOR TEMPLATES - In various sizes #92

Try sending WizardofFlight a PM with your request and an email he can send it to. Don't forget to ask nicely and include which size. He is good people...

-x
    Jun 7, 2007, 10:22 PM - Re: UPDATED PRINTABLE ARMOR TEMPLATES - In various sizes #93

The small templates are no longer on-line I have so many small and x-small sized templates that there was just no more room. Please send me an e-mail at wizardofflight@comcast.net with the size you need and I'll sent thne right out to you.

Alan

eighteendelta - Thank you!
  19. Member Since
    Nov 2005
    Jun 8, 2007, 8:40 AM - Re: UPDATED PRINTABLE ARMOR TEMPLATES - In various sizes #94

I can host the extras for you if you would like, wizard. I'll PM you my email address to send them to me if you want.
    Jun 10, 2007, 1:56 AM - Re: UPDATED PRINTABLE ARMOR TEMPLATES - In various sizes #95

The link to the small armor templates has been update. The ZIP file contain a number of small size armor templates so hopefully you will be able to find a size that will work for you. If not let me know and I work you uo a set.

Thank you phinz for the generous offer to host these templates!!

Alan

Quote phinz said: View Post
    I can host the extras for you if you would like, wizard. I'll PM you my email address to send them to me if you want.
  21. Member Since
    Jun 2007
    Jun 15, 2007, 9:20 PM - Re: UPDATED PRINTABLE ARMOR TEMPLATES - In various sizes #96

Thank you so much for these amazing templates. Even first timers like me can handle cutting out a pattern and matching it. I am doing my sons armor out of foam, as we are monetarily challenged. --This forum is an amazing resource. Thank you wizard of flight.
  22. Member Since
    Jun 2007
    Jun 15, 2007, 9:25 PM - Re: UPDATED PRINTABLE ARMOR TEMPLATES - In various sizes #97

Oh by the way, any template for clone armor, no matter how simple would help with our other project. We are not as accurate and detailed as the incredible costumers on these boards, as we are beginners, but we just need visuals . . .

thanks again to all of you who take the time to help clueless moms and dads make their kids happy!! It is truly appreciated.
    Jun 16, 2007, 9:24 AM - Re: UPDATED PRINTABLE ARMOR TEMPLATES - In various sizes #98

I'm trying to get my XL templates to print to scale. I've been messing around in photo shop for about an hour now. The 'print test page' comes out fine (.25" tall, 5" long), but for some reason the rest won't print with the 5" scale. They are the same .25" tall as the test page, but the lenght of the scale is just shy of 5.25".

Tried Photoshop, Paint, Mozilla, and the Windows picture an fax viewer. All can nail the test page, but the same settings with the armor itself yields the above results....what am I doing wrong?

-Brian
    Jun 20, 2007, 8:40 PM - Re: UPDATED PRINTABLE ARMOR TEMPLATES - In various sizes #99

Any updates on the Jango Armor templates? I found someone that is going to laser them for me out of aluminum.

Has anyone else here done that, if so, what gauge did you use? I looked at both 14 & 16 gauge and I personaly thought that the 14 was too thick but don't want it too thin either.
  25. Jun 23, 2007, 8:15 AM - Re: UPDATED PRINTABLE ARMOR TEMPLATES - In various sizes #100

Very impressive. Thank you!

of course, now I feel terribly short (I'm only 5ft 7)