well ive started over the last 3 evening sewing my snaps on my vest.
My First Attempt.
I sewed on the snaps for my FG armour and noticed when i had finish sewing the snaps on the vest was very ruffled due to the snaps not aligning up well.
So to stop this i did the following.
1. Super Glued my male snaps to the FG armour and left to dry
2. Got some plain A3 paper and drew around my FG armour parts.
3. Cut these out.
4. Placed the paper on the FG armour and press over the male snaps, this will leave a mark/indentation on the paper.
5. Pinned the templates into place on the vest.
6. Then got a extra pin and put it thro. the centre of the female snaps.- (this helps to pin the female snap on the vest)
7. Pinned the female snap onto the paper/thro the vest where the marks/indentations are on the paper.
8. Sew the snaps on takes ages.....
9. Then once all the snaps are sew on carefully remove the paper template.
Doing this will avoid hours of moving the snaps into the correct positon and a ruffled vest when the armour is fixed on.
I hope you can understand this.