Subscribe
    1 Week Ago - Jun 23, 2015, 10:02 PM - Thigh and belt pouches second opinion wanted #1

If you look at the b/w gallery image below and use a ruler or mark a piece of paper, you will see that Fett's belt and thigh pouches appear square, not rectangular. You also see that

they are wider than the 3 ammo pouches on his left.

The image also appears to show the belt pouches to be thicker than the leather ammo pouches.

I would say the pouches should be 6.5 inches x 6.5 inches x 2 inches.

My flight suit is based on the WOF templates, and they do not look right - in person. My pouches, although they appear square in my image, are 6.5 inches x 5.5 inches X 1.5 inches.

Any body have thoughts or expertise?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails fett90percent-jpg  
    Last edited by SPY007; 1 Week Ago at 10:45 PM.
  2. Become a member for 90 days and create 50 posts and you won't see these ads.Register now!
    1 Week Ago - Jun 23, 2015, 10:31 PM - Re: Thigh and belt pouches second opinion wanted #2

4. 1 Week Ago - Jun 24, 2015, 4:35 AM - Re: Thigh and belt pouches second opinion wanted #3

Quote SPY007 said: View Post
    If you look at the b/w gallery image below and use a ruler or mark a piece of paper, you will see that Fett's belt and thigh pouches appear square, not rectangular. You also see that

they are wider than the 3 ammo pouches on his left.

The image also appears to show the belt pouches to be thicker than the leather ammo pouches.

I would say the pouches should be 6.5 inches x 6.5 inches x 2 inches.

My flight suit is based on the WOF templates, and they do not look right - in person. My pouches, although they appear square in my image, are 6.5 inches x 5.5 inches X 1.5 inches.

Any body have thoughts or expertise?
    I have done a quick measurement based on how you said and I didn't get what you got, then I went a little further and measured with a comp program. here is what I got.
    pouch-meas-jpg

This would make the W.O.F templates correct, so that would make yours also correct
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails pouch-meas-jpg  
    1 Week Ago - Jun 24, 2015, 7:38 AM - Re: Thigh and belt pouches second opinion wanted #4

Not only that, but your flight suit is very clean and looks almost as if its been ironed out. To me, the reference pictures shows that its alot more wrinkled and dirty/grimmy. I am sure if you get more of a weathered effect to it that it will look a bit better. It looks too stiff to me.. Just my 2
    1 Week Ago - Jun 24, 2015, 6:54 PM - Re: Thigh and belt pouches second opinion wanted #5

Thanks guys. All opinions welcome. I looked at my post from a different computer and the pockets looked rectangular. Seems my monitor settings have been squashing my images. Embarrassing. I will have to get this fixed and give those "stocky" women on match dot com another look.
  7. 1 Week Ago - Jun 24, 2015, 8:16 PM - Re: Thigh and belt pouches second opinion wanted #6

Quote SPY007 said: View Post
    I will have to get this fixed and give those "stocky" women on match dot com another look.