Subscribe
    Jul 8, 2007, 10:41 AM - Tackle twill and look-alike materials #1

Hi, I have been going through a lot of fabrics lately to make my vest and have found a suitable replacement for tackle twill (I believe).. I would like to see a picture of tackle twill with a lot of details please so I could compare what I have found... the name of the fabric is Off-white Galaxy twill... I don't have this fabric with me but I'll post a picture of it as soon as I can. It sell for the same price as tackle twill (something like 7$/yard).

Thanks in advance for the help!
  2. skygunbro is offline skygunbro
    Jul 8, 2007, 2:14 PM - Re: Tackle twill and look-alike materials #2

Quote Simon Fett said: View Post
    Hi, I have been going through a lot of fabrics lately to make my vest and have found a suitable replacement for tackle twill (I believe).. I would like to see a picture of tackle twill with a lot of details please so I could compare what I have found... the name of the fabric is Off-white Galaxy twill... I don't have this fabric with me but I'll post a picture of it as soon as I can. It sell for the same price as tackle twill (something like 7$/yard).

Thanks in advance for the help!
    It might very well be the same thing as almost every company calls it something different even though its the same stuff.They all have their own pet names for the product.
    The company I buy my tackle twill from calls it poly pro twill but its the same thing.
    If you can get it for 7.00 a yard grab it cause generally retail it goes for about $13.00-$14.00 a yard