supertrooper jetpack greeblie

From
    Bideford, Devon, United Kingdom

supertrooper jetpack greeblie

OK guys,what are your thoughts?

As there is no reference to go on for the greeblies on the bottom of the Supertrooper jetpack what do you think would be the best thing to do?

I'm thinking the best bet is to copy the PP1 layout as that version has a lot in common with the Supertrooper. Would be greatful for some input.

thanks

From
    England

Re: supertrooper jetpack greeblie

No expert on this particular version but based on my understanding this is a pretty reasonable conclusion to draw based on the available information.

From
    My thoughts exactly.But I know as soon as I put them on someone will pop up with a fantastic picture showing the bottom of the pack :/
    Quote Quote Posted from Android app

From
    England

I know what you mean but there is no point second guessing yourself. The logic works for me.

[COLOR="silver"]- - - Updated - - -[/COLOR]

Ooh, ask rafalfett. That guy always has something to add.

From
    Galati, Romania

full metal fett said: View Post
    OK guys,what are your thoughts?

As there is no reference to go on for the greeblies on the bottom of the Supertrooper jetpack what do you think would be the best thing to do?

I'm thinking the best bet is to copy the PP1 layout as that version has a lot in common with the Supertrooper. Would be greatful for some input.

thanks
    Most of the Supertrooper/Pre-Pro #1/Pre-Pro #3 (the same jetpack) greebles are/were on all jetpacks, at least this is what we can understand looking to the Supertrooper/Pre-Pro #1/Pre-Pro #3, Pre-Pro #2 and ROTJ jetpacks:

st-pp1-pp3-jetpack-connectors-jpg pp2-jetpack-connectors-jpg rotj-jetpack-connectors-jpg

The Pre-Pro #2 jetpack bottom writing describes the following greeblies:

1. + & - FEEDS
    & SWITCH RETURNS FOR WRIST UNIT - This is connected through a cable/hose to the right gauntlet, which operated 2 toggle buttons for the jetpack trusters.

2. This connector might have been connected to the chest display or the abdominal speaker.

3. SUPPLY TO DIGITAL 6 VOLTS
    + ON CENTER PIN - Judging by the Supertrooper image, this was connected through another cable/hose to the left gauntlet and operated the flamethrower's gas lighter with another toggle switch.

4. GAS OUT TO VALVE & REGULATOR - This was connected through another cable/hose to the left gauntlet and its purpose was to feed the flamethrower with propane gas.

5. This seems to be a push or toggle switch to turn ON/OFF the electronics in the jetpack.

From
    Nice...now I see the PP1/PP3 and the ST packs together in that first picture. Mad as I've looked at that picture of the supertrooper so much and never seen it.The way the ammo belt if worn draws the eye away from a lot of the detail.
    Quote Quote Posted from Android app