Subscribe
    Oct 7, 2008, 9:22 AM - Re: STUNT ROTJ Fett rifles, finally! Big pics. #276

I probably still have his phone #. ill look when im at my pc
    Oct 7, 2008, 9:41 AM - Re: STUNT ROTJ Fett rifles, finally! Big pics. #277

I'm still here. NO internet at home still, and have been sick all week. Works' alos been killing me, but blasters are still going out.

Boomer, yours is being rushed for your troop date, so look for a tracking number in the next few days. All those that were supposed to ship out last Monday will be moving out during this week. Sorry for the delay . . .

Man am I ready for this to be over after Halloween!

I'm gonna try to get everything updated throughout my work day today and tommorow.

Sorry its all moving at a snails pace, but I just haven't expected all these problems . . .truthfully . . .it sucks right now . . .

Oh well, time to put on the big boy pants!
    Oct 7, 2008, 10:40 AM - Re: STUNT ROTJ Fett rifles, finally! Big pics. #278

Ive seen his process, and its not a quick, easy process to get these made for you. its fairly time consuming. Not only is there work involved in the set up and molding, they cant be removed from the molds instantly.

Im only mentioning this because its easy sometimes to feel like making this stuff is like easy bake cookies
    Oct 7, 2008, 11:00 AM - Re: STUNT ROTJ Fett rifles, finally! Big pics. #279

Quote Stormrider said: View Post
    Ive seen his process, and its not a quick, easy process to get these made for you. its fairly time consuming. Not only is there work involved in the set up and molding, they cant be removed from the molds instantly.

Im only mentioning this because its easy sometimes to feel like making this stuff is like easy bake cookies

If it WERE easy, we wouldn't need the MADDDDD skills of a man like Rhett. I get a little impatient at times too and for that I appologize. What I won't appologize for is my greedy need to get my mits on one of these AWESOME BLASTERS!!!!! GIMME GIMME GOTTA HAVE!!!!
    Oct 7, 2008, 11:50 AM - Re: STUNT ROTJ Fett rifles, finally! Big pics. #280

Hey Hotshot,

We all appreciate the hard work, and I for one am waiting as patiently as possible for my new toy (I can't do anything on Halloween this year due to a military school...Combat Tracking! The parallels are awesome!). I think those of us on the tail end of this will reap the benefits of your changes and the evaluations of Irish Fett and get a great product. Chin up...and get back to work!

Chris
    Oct 7, 2008, 12:07 PM - Re: STUNT ROTJ Fett rifles, finally! Big pics. #281

I have been out of town for awhile, came home to find mine. This is a great piece. No one should be dissapointed with this blaster. Very nice detailing and light as hell. Thanks again for such a great deal.
    Oct 7, 2008, 1:23 PM - Re: STUNT ROTJ Fett rifles, finally! Big pics. #282

Now see, it's posts like that that make it want to hop in the car and get into the studio as fast as possible!!
    Oct 7, 2008, 1:42 PM - Re: STUNT ROTJ Fett rifles, finally! Big pics. #283

Quote Hotshot said: View Post
    Now see, it's posts like that that make it want to hop in the car and get into the studio as fast as possible!!

I'm with you. Jobs are for the weak and untalented!!! Tell your boss where to stick it and get back to some meaningful work!!!!
    Oct 7, 2008, 1:44 PM - Re: STUNT ROTJ Fett rifles, finally! Big pics. #284

Quote Boomer Fett said: View Post
    Jobs are for the weak and untalented!!!

did i mention that I have a job???
    Oct 7, 2008, 1:55 PM - Re: STUNT ROTJ Fett rifles, finally! Big pics. #285

Hey good to hear you are feeling better!! I know people are waiting for these but health comes first. Also I am not sure if you got my PM but could you PM me, post, or call me with a lits of the paint colors you used for the blaster. I am finally back working at upgrading the blaster and want to try to blend in those wires from my wired up version. Talk to you soon and take care.
    Cheers!
    Oct 7, 2008, 9:37 PM - Re: STUNT ROTJ Fett rifles, finally! Big pics. #286

Payment sent!
    Oct 8, 2008, 7:39 AM - Re: STUNT ROTJ Fett rifles, finally! Big pics. #287

Hiya Rhett,

Any word on my shipment to the uk mate??

Thanks,

Pauly
  13. Oct 8, 2008, 3:10 PM - Re: STUNT ROTJ Fett rifles, finally! Big pics. #288

Hi Rhett,

finally the blaster arrived

For a few time i´m afraid the packet was lost or claimed by the costume. My costumes-office get the packet a month ago and didn´t sent a message to me in time

But last friday the told me that they´ve a packet for me! I went to the costume-office yesterday. You should seen there eyes, as they asked whats inside the packet and i told them that a blaster is in the box

Very nice paint-job and excellent work rhett. Can´t await the next troop with my brandnew hotshot blaster!

Cheers

Thanks
    Oct 8, 2008, 4:11 PM - Re: STUNT ROTJ Fett rifles, finally! Big pics. #289

What's up Hotshot,

Glad to hear you are feeling better and things are getting back on track. Just dropping a line that I appreciate your work and encouragment to get the orders done. I understand that all of us are anxious to get the blasters before Halloween, I'm shooting for that date for my Fett to be presentable by then. So if you can get them out by then, that would be fantastic!

Have a great day!
    Oct 9, 2008, 9:57 AM - Re: STUNT ROTJ Fett rifles, finally! Big pics. #290

Well, then I have good news!! Thanks to an awful head cold (hasn't quite gone away, but I'm very used to it by now ) and lots of Dayquil, pretty much everything is caught up. Check out the first post!!

Everything, minus two very recent purchases, will be in the amil by the end of next week.

I love days off!!
    Oct 10, 2008, 9:34 PM - Re: STUNT ROTJ Fett rifles, finally! Big pics. #291

Quote Hotshot said: View Post
    Everything, minus two very recent purchases, will be in the amil by the end of next week.
    Does that mean it will be here for Halloween?
  17. Member Since
    Jul 2004
    Oct 13, 2008, 1:11 PM - Re: STUNT ROTJ Fett rifles, finally! Big pics. #292

Long time member, rarely poster. I'm probably one of the very recent orders, and that's cool you don't have to rush mine. I've been sick too, there seems to be something going around Ohio. My girl friend, who lives on the other side of the state from me has it, and all the people she works with does too. They should quarantine Ohio.

Seriously though, I can't imagine cranking these out like this, wall having this cold, so majer thanks to Hotshot for doing this, and for sticking with it despite the bumps along the way.
    Oct 13, 2008, 3:48 PM - Re: STUNT ROTJ Fett rifles, finally! Big pics. #293

I think the Bengals have it too...and the Browns.... come to think of it they should quarantine Ohio...
    Oct 13, 2008, 11:54 PM - Re: STUNT ROTJ Fett rifles, finally! Big pics. #294

This is just what I've been looking for. These rifles look really great. Are you available for another order? PM sent.
    Oct 14, 2008, 11:58 AM - Re: STUNT ROTJ Fett rifles, finally! Big pics. #295

Hey Rhett, PM sent
    Oct 14, 2008, 12:20 PM - Re: STUNT ROTJ Fett rifles, finally! Big pics. #296

PM'd ya back!
    Oct 14, 2008, 4:27 PM - Re: STUNT ROTJ Fett rifles, finally! Big pics. #297

PM SENT
    Oct 15, 2008, 2:03 PM - Re: STUNT ROTJ Fett rifles, finally! Big pics. #298

Hi Rhett!

Thanks for all the hard work and effort in making these blasters despite you being sick and all. I have a question about the first page of this thread...when you listed "shipping" after our names, do you mean they are in transit from the post office to their final destination? Or, are they about to be shipped from your house to the post office? Thanks!
    Oct 15, 2008, 3:30 PM - Re: STUNT ROTJ Fett rifles, finally! Big pics. #299

'Shipping' means it's either on it's way intothe box, or in the box waiting for a shipping label . . .mostly it means I only want to take one giant trip to the post office.

I'll have 'em out on Friday and Saturday. I've got a great picture taken of the last 14 of these all lined up on the line. It's pretty cool! After these, I can still take orders if anyone wants one.

Thanks again for hanging in with me gang! The ESB's are alos shaping up nicely!!
  25. Member Since
    Jul 2004
    Oct 17, 2008, 11:27 AM - Re: STUNT ROTJ Fett rifles, finally! Big pics. #300

Hey, possibly a dumb question, but I'll ask it anyway's. What do we need to know about up keep, and car on these.

I mean, I know everything breaks down over time (including, resin, plastic, latex, etc.) And I just had to through out a bunch of old Don Post masks, that had dried out, and disintegrated. So, I'm just wondering waht we should do to insure a long life for this product.

Don't get me wrong, I have ever expectation that this is a quality item, and wil,l on it's own, last for years. I'm just new to the material that it's made from (brand and all) so I just want to make sure, I know all I need to know to extend the life of this product.