Subscribe
    Jan 8, 2009, 12:34 AM - Re: STUNT ESB EE-3's Progress/interest/preorder #176

Quote MandalorFett said: View Post
    Disappointed this run didn't work out; your ROTJ rifles looked great.

Please do send my refund for the full amount. Thanks.
    Same here...not pissed at all, just bummed. I was looking really forward to these! I'm appreciative though for the refund. Just keep us posted, of course, the sooner the better...thanks!

-Esh
    Jan 8, 2009, 1:17 AM - Re: STUNT ESB EE-3's Progress/interest/preorder #177

You know what I just realized while posting in the ROTJ stunt thread, which lurched me outta bed at 1:24 in the chilly AM?

I made the following statement: "The ROTJ mold is just fine"

Think about that . . . . . .

You there yet?

I'll wait . . . .

Okay got it?

While the ESB master didn't make it, I did keep parts of it . . .like the barrel. If I've already got a decent cast made of the rest of the original scratchbuilt Webley I used for both these . . .witha bit of "retooling" . . . and molds of all the other ESB detail parts . . . and a gallon or two of silicone on the way for another project . . .

Maybe we can get this back on track!!!!!

Give me till Tuesday . . .let me see what I can pull off. I'll make a final decision then!

Keep your gaunlets crossed!!
    Jan 8, 2009, 10:13 AM - Re: STUNT ESB EE-3's Progress/interest/preorder #178

I'm cool with product or refund, whichever comes first! Worst case scenario for me is I end up having two of these blasters...one stunt and one hero. I still may need an extra flash tube to replace the one that is on the hero version I just bought. Keep us posted, thanks!
    Jan 8, 2009, 1:33 PM - Re: STUNT ESB EE-3's Progress/interest/preorder #179

I'm good either way. I really would like an ESB EE-3 soon though.
    Jan 9, 2009, 3:44 PM - Re: STUNT ESB EE-3's Progress/interest/preorder #180

Update on salvage:
    Got a pull last night from ROTJ mold in resin(stock, bracket, min body of gun), and was able to sand/sculpt/refit it (ROTJ greeblies gone, put new barrel on) and get a huge head start on a new master. I'm looking at a Monday night delivery from UPS of 2 new gallons of silicone and some new foam rubber for the first couple of test pulls.

I am happy that I'm at least getting another shot at the blaster, but am so dog tired of **** like this . . .as I'm sure you are. My last two runs went perfect (Davy Jones' Pipe on the RPF, foam blasters on BikerScout.net). I guess we've all been cursed!! OooOOOooooOO!

Stay with me, and we'll get everyone covered, wether by refund, or with product.

Thanks for the support . . .
    Jan 9, 2009, 8:08 PM - Re: STUNT ESB EE-3's Progress/interest/preorder #181

Thanks for the update Hotshot! Fingers crossed.
    Jan 9, 2009, 11:37 PM - Re: STUNT ESB EE-3's Progress/interest/preorder #182

WOOOOOO!!!!!!!! fingers crossed for a good mold! Like I tell anyone I buy stuff from. My suit isn't finished so I'm not in a hurry yet.
    Jan 10, 2009, 12:18 AM - Re: STUNT ESB EE-3's Progress/interest/preorder #183

Liar . .we're all in a hurry to put the suit on!
    Jan 11, 2009, 8:45 PM - Re: STUNT ESB EE-3's Progress/interest/preorder #184

Thanks for not giving up bro...Keep us posted and good luck!
    Jan 12, 2009, 1:17 PM - Re: STUNT ESB EE-3's Progress/interest/preorder #185

Hey Hotshot! Is it possible that I can get just the grips and stock greeblies?
    Jan 13, 2009, 10:13 AM - Re: STUNT ESB EE-3's Progress/interest/preorder #186

Okay, I was able to get the scope and rings all fixed back up, and am working on the rifle. I'm confident, but not gonna make any promises. More updates tonight.

IF I'm able to get a decent new "master" to work with, I'll be able to work throughout the weekend to get a new mold made. I'll be alone in the house this weekend, so I'll have a decent amount of time to work.

Wish me luck!
    Jan 13, 2009, 10:30 AM - Re: STUNT ESB EE-3's Progress/interest/preorder #187

Goodluck! Thanks for the updates!
    Jan 13, 2009, 11:59 AM - Re: STUNT ESB EE-3's Progress/interest/preorder #188

Yeah, good luck!
    Jan 13, 2009, 4:52 PM - Re: STUNT ESB EE-3's Progress/interest/preorder #189

Sounds good...though i will have to bow out and get my refund back...sorry it didnt work out.
    Jan 15, 2009, 12:41 PM - Re: STUNT ESB EE-3's Progress/interest/preorder #190

Okay, the scope and rings are all back together, and the barrel is done. I just have to retouch the stock, bracket, and grip. New stcok greeble molds have been made as well.
    All my new silicone has arrived, and is warmed up to room temp. and I'm gonna do my very best to get this thing molded back up.

If anyone on the current run would like a refund, please let me know via PM. If anyone would like to purchase a blaster to take their place, I'm more than happy to offer the spot, once i'm sure these will work.

I'll be adjusting the list in the first post to relfect who's ask for refunds, so be sure to check there often for updates as well.

thanks!
    Jan 15, 2009, 12:43 PM - Re: STUNT ESB EE-3's Progress/interest/preorder #191

Quote Hotshot said: View Post
    Okay, the scope and rings are all back together, and the barrel is done. I just have to retouch the stock, bracket, and grip. New stcok greeble molds have been made as well.
    All my new silicone has arrived, and is warmed up to room temp. and I'm gonna do my very best to get this thing molded back up.

If anyone on the current run would like a refund, please let me know via PM. If anyone would like to purchase a blaster to take their place, I'm more than happy to offer the spot, once i'm sure these will work.

I'll be adjusting the list in the first post to relfect who's ask for refunds, so be sure to check there often for updates as well.

thanks!
    I rather have my blaster than a refund if they're legit! Also, I PM'd you about an full extra set of greeblies for another EE-3 that I need to fix up. Please let me know. Thanks!
    Jan 15, 2009, 3:45 PM - Re: STUNT ESB EE-3's Progress/interest/preorder #192

I'm with escho34. I'd rather have my blaster. But do want this to turn out like was first promised.

Hotshot, I've been keeping a close eye on this thread and was very excited to see you may have a solution for getting this project done.

I'm glad you're giving updates and keeping us informed. Just keep doing that and we'll all understand if it doesn't work out.

But I still want my gun! Lol!

And I know what you're thinking about this new mold right now - "What if it doesn't survive?"

And i say - "It's worth a lot to me!"

So hang in there, and hopefully this will all work out. And hopefully you'll be able to get those refunds to us quickly if it doesn't. Thanks, man!
    Last edited by FettMonger; Jan 15, 2009 at 3:46 PM. Reason: punctuation error
    Jan 17, 2009, 1:16 PM - Re: STUNT ESB EE-3's Progress/interest/preorder #193

Well, I'm just about there on a new master. I'll be posting pics of it, since some changes have been made on how she'll be put together, etc.

Be sure to decide if you'd like a refund between now and the 21st, cause after that point, I'll be casting, and you'll be stuck with the 'receiving a blaster' option.

I'll post more as I finish up the master. Now, if I could just get the basement up above 50 degrees!!!

Hope everyone's warm out there!!
    Jan 17, 2009, 2:46 PM - Re: STUNT ESB EE-3's Progress/interest/preorder #194

Good news!

BTW, It's in the 70's here in sunny FL

I don't know how you guys do it!?! I lived in CT for 26 years...Never again! The winter sucks unless you're snowboarding...
    Jan 19, 2009, 7:54 AM - Re: STUNT ESB EE-3's Progress/interest/preorder #195

Will there be an update with photos prior to this 21st cut-off date? Certainly I want the weapon over a refund but I hate the idea of "sight-unseen."
    Here's keeping my fingers crossed for the stars to align, a great mold created, and a beautiful end product.

Keep rollin' along Hotshot!
    Jan 21, 2009, 10:40 AM - Re: STUNT ESB EE-3's Progress/interest/preorder #196

I'm moving so fast on this and other projects that photos aren't going to happen until it's done.
    It's all from the same master anyway. I can tell you the scope and stock greeblies are in silicone and will be curing today/tommorow.

The rest of the rifle is getting it's last touches of bondo (I cast the ROTJ in a thin coat of resin, with expandable prototypeing foam under) and then will be primered and clayed up. I 'll be casting it tommorow and into Friday night (I'm going to the dentist with a bad tooth, o Friday night is for 'curing').

As it is right now, the list on the first post has been updated for who's getting a rifle, and who's getting a refund.

The refunds will start going out ASAP. Anyone getting a refund is more than welcome to reorder at anytime. I ain't holdin' any grudges.

Thanks!
    Jan 21, 2009, 2:47 PM - Re: STUNT ESB EE-3's Progress/interest/preorder #197

Ok, so no pics until the're done. Seriously, at least let us know how you think they're going to turn out. I have confidence in you and I know how good your ROTJ run turned out. So, just give those of us who have hung in there with you some positivity on the final piece and we'll love you the more for it. And if there are going to be a few problems with them, let us know that to, just so we can expect it.

And we won't hold no grudges either!

Thanks!
    Jan 21, 2009, 5:28 PM - Re: STUNT ESB EE-3's Progress/interest/preorder #198

Nice! That post made my day! Thanks dude!!
    Jan 21, 2009, 7:43 PM - Re: STUNT ESB EE-3's Progress/interest/preorder #199

Quote FettMonger said: View Post
    Ok, so no pics until the're done. Seriously, at least let us know how you think they're going to turn out. I have confidence in you and I know how good your ROTJ run turned out. So, just give those of us who have hung in there with you some positivity on the final piece and we'll love you the more for it. And if there are going to be a few problems with them, let us know that to, just so we can expect it.

And we won't hold no grudges either!

Thanks!
    +1
    Jan 21, 2009, 8:18 PM - Re: STUNT ESB EE-3's Progress/interest/preorder #200

do you sell any greeblies separated?