Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Subscribe
    Apr 20, 2005, 2:00 PM - Re: stuff from www.starfortressproductions.com #76

I told myself that I will allow myself a week before I start freaking out about this situation... it has been that long without even a responce from Anton... *sigh*

For those out there who are spiritual, I would like your prayers. Thank you.
    May 10, 2005, 1:09 AM - Re: stuff from www.starfortressproductions.com #77

I'm not exactly thrilled with their customer service. I just bought one of their flightsuits, waited three months & it doesn't fit & is not the color I asked for. I sent an email to Anton politely asking if the suit could get exchanged & I have not heard anything back.

Buyer beware!
    May 10, 2005, 9:00 AM - Re: stuff from www.starfortressproductions.com #78

One of the other members here received a suit from him in the bulk run. It was NOT THE RIGHT SIZE AT ALL. When he wrote Anton to find out about getting a replacement, Anton suggested that he sell the wrong jumpsuit and use the money that he gets to get send back out to SFP and get the correct one. That does not sound like customer service to me.
  4. slave1pilot is offline slave1pilot
    May 10, 2005, 9:38 AM - Re: stuff from www.starfortressproductions.com #79

Quote Prymer13 said:
    One of the other members here received a suit from him in the bulk run. It was NOT THE RIGHT SIZE AT ALL. When he wrote Anton to find out about getting a replacement, Anton suggested that he sell the wrong jumpsuit and use the money that he gets to get send back out to SFP and get the correct one. That does not sound like customer service to me.
    That would be me.
    I did sell it, & ordered a new one.
    It also didn't fit.
    Back in the same boat.
    This time anton actually admitted that they messed up, & they would "work out the shipping" to get that one fixed.
    What does that mean?
    I emailed him back to find out, haven't heard anything yet.
    I'm not surprised.
    May 13, 2005, 7:23 AM - Re: stuff from www.starfortressproductions.com #80

There seems to be alot of stuff from SFP.. or atleast imgaes used by SFP on ebay nowadays.. someone called "genghisthom" seems to be handling alot of the stuff..

anyone know the history of this guy? is it another alias for SFP or is he just using their images with out permition?
    May 13, 2005, 8:25 AM - Re: stuff from www.starfortressproductions.com #81

Quote slave1pilot said:
    That would be me.
    I did sell it, & ordered a new one.
    It also didn't fit.
    Back in the same boat.
    This time anton actually admitted that they messed up, & they would "work out the shipping" to get that one fixed.
    What does that mean?
    I emailed him back to find out, haven't heard anything yet.
    I'm not surprised.
    Seems mad to me! I'd recommend when/if you get your money back getting your flightsuit from Bobamaker. His stuff is great, I've got one of his flightsuits, made to order, the right size AND the correct colour. It didn't take him long to make it either, no 3, 4, 5 months or more as some of those buying from starfortressproductions have reported! Doing a deceant Mandalorian or screen accurate Fett is not cheap, so you should get value for money. No offense to those that have brought from SFP and not had a problem but it certainley seems that you don't get value from SFP.
    Jun 19, 2005, 1:00 AM - Re: stuff from www.starfortressproductions.com #82

Does anyone know anything about the Starfortress gauntlets? They look good, on the site anyway, but are they actually any good?
    Jun 25, 2005, 8:42 PM - Re: stuff from www.starfortressproductions.com #83

I bought the Jango gauntlets and I am very happy with them. If you get anything from them get the deluxe version with metal details