Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Subscribe
    Dec 21, 2004, 10:02 AM - Re: stuff from www.starfortressproductions.com #51

Whos TTP and TS? And what the heck are you talking about.
    Dec 21, 2004, 10:08 AM - Re: stuff from www.starfortressproductions.com #52

shortimer52 wrote:

He's talking about TPP (The Propspalace) and TS is this man
    http://www.geocities.com/universalar...er_wanted.html
    Dec 21, 2004, 10:46 AM - Re: stuff from www.starfortressproductions.com #53

I've written several threads on this subject. Look around on TDH and you'll find them. As far as I know, Anton at Star Fortress is not Peter Lawless. From what Anton told me, Peter actually threaten Anton's life as well as his children's lives over Anton trying to help people to get their money back that Peter stole. I'm one of those people. Peter Lawless screwed me out of over $400 and Anton helped me to get my money back through my credit card company. Peter is in hiding, since several countries are seeking his arrest. Anton is doing quite a nice business and is the person who has been supplying Fett jumpsuits to the majority of TDH members lately.

Dec 21, 2004, 11:18 AM - Re: stuff from www.starfortressproductions.com #54

T-Visor wrote:

shortimer52 wrote:

So what your saying is dont buy stuff from them. OK got you!
    Yeah Ive never had a Prob with SFP every question I have asked has always been answerd with in a few days if not shorter.
  5. Member Since
    Apr 2002
    Dec 21, 2004, 3:03 PM - Re: stuff from www.starfortressproductions.com #55

Isn't it strange, though, that TPP's and SFP's look(ed) like the same web designer made them? And the photos show the same model? Why would there be two people in the Phillipines making the exact same props? It's all too conincidental to me. Even if Lawless was a perfect business man and sold top quality props for $1 a pop, I wouldn't buy from him because of the reason he fled to the Phillipines.

But I'd love to be shown otherwise. I have a TIE suit and a Fett suit from TPP, and if they were actually made by SFP and this Anton guy is really innocent and not a front for Lawless, I'd love to buy more.

Scott
    Dec 21, 2004, 3:29 PM - Re: stuff from www.starfortressproductions.com #56

You know my Step mom is from over there, I think I could get ahold of my step brother to go check it out. If I can figure out where he is located. Im sure that would make some of yall feel better about it. Im sure SFP is the real deal but ill see what I can do.

Skaught I can understand where your coming from but you never know.
    Dec 22, 2004, 7:55 AM - Re: stuff from www.starfortressproductions.com #57

The reason that Anton's site has all the same crappy images that Peter at Prop Palace had is because they both got their site images from Out World Productions, who supplies all of the items. PP and SF are just distributors for Out World products. Out World shut down Peter after all the nonsense he was pulling and gave bonded distribution rights to Anton at Star Fortress. That's why Peter got mad and threated Anton + his families lives. Not only did Peter threaten him, but he threatened him over and e-mail, pretending to be a muslim extremist, so several countries are looking to charge Peter with International terrorism charges. What a dummy, huh?! Anton has been real helpful to me. Most of his items are great. Certain items were not quite movie accurate, but I was able to tweek them and make them correct. I hope this helps a bit.

8. Member Since
    Apr 2002
    Dec 22, 2004, 8:50 AM - Re: stuff from www.starfortressproductions.com #58

Is Out World also based in the Phillipines? Why doesn't OW sell directly? Do other people distribute their material besides SFP? Seems strange to have so much prop making coming from various sources in the Phillipines!

Thanks,

Scott
  9. Member Since
    Aug 2004
    Jan 5, 2005, 9:04 AM - Re: stuff from www.starfortressproductions.com #59

Skaught wrote:

Is Out World also based in the Phillipines? Why doesn't OW sell directly? Do other people distribute their material besides SFP? Seems strange to have so much prop making coming from various sources in the Phillipines!

Thanks,

Scott
    Exactly...and why hasn't anyone correlated the Universal Armorer pseudonym of Outworld (outworld@jetlink.com.ph) to Outworld Productions. With all the other coincidences involved, it should be a straight up fact that outworld is supplying Anton or whoever from Tom/Ernie/peter lawless if they aren't one in the same.

Give me a break here, too. Let's look and see what armor parts were recast as well.

1) Armor F/X TK armor. The fiberglass helmet is an OBVIOUS recast of the popular oversized helmet.

2)Clone armor. Albeit somewhat retooled, the armor was recast from my version 2 clone armor released about 2 years ago. It was SOLD TO CHRISBAN ON EBAY!!! I have records and paypal address to prove this.

If you guys are and have been so so so so determined to ban anyone that has been actively reselling recast parts, why do you ignore this?

There are so many double standards thrown about that it makes me sick to my stomach.

Don't even try to mention me recasting anything. It has been 7 years and avoided ever since. My past is not in question here.
    Jan 5, 2005, 1:36 PM - Re: stuff from www.starfortressproductions.com #60

T-Visor wrote:

shortimer52 wrote:

That site has all of PP information and names to watch for..useful information
    Mar 3, 2005, 11:13 AM - Re: stuff from www.starfortressproductions.com #61

I was thinking of buying my new jango suit from him, but he told me on wed evening (3/2) that 'today' was the last day to order to get it prior to C3 because the order was going in at the end of the week. So i emailed him right back since it was 9pm EST asking him if 'today' meant 3/2 or did it mean 3/3 if it was already the next day there..... You know the international date line and stuff. Because i didnt want to just place an order and pay and then find out my new suit would be here 2 weeks after C3 because the last day was "yesterday". Since then the emails have stopped from him. He should have known this was a bit of a time sensitive email/subject and i had replied right away after his initial reply... I guess I wont be doing business there after all.

Just poor communications if you ask me, not a good way to make people feel safe sending money half way around the world
    dan
    Mar 3, 2005, 11:27 AM - Re: stuff from www.starfortressproductions.com #62

DOnt feel bad ive been waiting on my jump suit since dec
    Mar 3, 2005, 11:31 AM - Re: stuff from www.starfortressproductions.com #63

AND THAT.....Seals the deal that I wont be ordering it from SFP even if i do get an email and he says i will get it before C3.....NOOOOOO WAY

I already dropped RA an email yesterday.....hopefully he can do it prior to C3....might be too close already.....

dan
    Mar 5, 2005, 7:10 PM - Re: stuff from www.starfortressproductions.com #64

Hmmm, glad I spotted this thread. I was giving serious consideration to ordering Jango's holster/utility belt from them. Even IF starfortressproductions has no other connection to TPP (and I would be inclined, without further proof, to give them the benifit of doubt), it would seem that there is a chance that what you order isn't quite what you get! That orders may not be complete and/or that it may take some time for the order to arrive!
    Whilst I am sure that lots of people have brought things from them with no problems, the way my luck works I won't be one of them!
    Mar 14, 2005, 7:59 AM - Re: stuff from www.starfortressproductions.com #65

Has anyone bought anything from bobamaker? I was umming and arring who do get my flightsuit from him or SFP.
    Mar 14, 2005, 8:16 AM - Re: stuff from www.starfortressproductions.com #66

From what i have heard bobamaker is a very good quality reliable source. I have not dealt with him but i have read that in other posts...

SFP is a little hit and miss it seems. I know some have been happy and some not. Some are waiting VERY long times for their items.
    Mar 14, 2005, 3:34 PM - Re: stuff from www.starfortressproductions.com #67

Quote Bactab0y said:
    Has anyone bought anything from bobamaker? I was umming and arring who do get my flightsuit from him or SFP.
    I'd say go with Bobamaker. I purchased a T-visor and Decals from him and they're better than perfect, HIGHLY recommended. I will be purchasing more parts from him in the near furure.
    Mar 14, 2005, 5:22 PM - Re: stuff from www.starfortressproductions.com #68

I really have enjoyed my dealings with Anton. I even negotiated a deal where I would get the soft-parts set minus the cape and braids and recieved the belts in their place for $300 flat. Nice guy. Also, I saved on shipping b/c I bought a few more things together.

If my time in World of Warcraft taught me anything it is that people are always willing to negotiate their prices.

Mar 14, 2005, 6:01 PM - Re: stuff from www.starfortressproductions.com #69

I have set up the bulk order for the fett jumpsuits with him. In all my dealings with Anton I think he is totally a stand-up guy. I delt with the old Prop Palace and hated dealing with them. Their products were good quality but it was a nightmare getting them. SFP seems to have fixed that problem. It didn't take them that long to make 20 some odd jumpsuits either.
    Apr 13, 2005, 10:01 PM - Re: stuff from www.starfortressproductions.com #70

Hmm, that is a delicate subject. I personally would not plan events around estimated delivery times on products.

I concur with OPPI...
    SFP is a little hit and miss it seems. I know some have been happy and some not. Some are waiting VERY long times for their items.

If planning for Halloween 2005, be sure to have a delivery date by August and a Plan "B" in place.
    Apr 13, 2005, 10:05 PM - Re: stuff from www.starfortressproductions.com #71

Anyone heard the name Shueller or Shueler before? Just wondering.
    Apr 13, 2005, 10:11 PM - Re: stuff from www.starfortressproductions.com #72

Ya mean Scheuer?
    Apr 13, 2005, 10:28 PM - Re: stuff from www.starfortressproductions.com #73

Scheuer, is that how he spells his original name? I am not sure. Was Scheuer UA? If so...then yes...anyone heard of this fellow? If he is...then the dance with the Devil has happened and how terribly sad for those who do not know the truth.
  24. Apr 16, 2005, 5:46 PM - Re: stuff from www.starfortressproductions.com #74

ok, I purchased a TIE Fighter Jacket from SFP. It has good quality and the right size, but took forever to be delivered, almost 4 months. I was going to purchase the soft parts kit from them but then I looked at several alternatives and ordered softparts from skygunbros. I got the entire shipment today, less than 3 weeks from when I ordered it. Fit, colors, and quality are all good. And if you email them for a price on full set they will prob. give you a discount. I have been to TK409's site and his stuff looks top notch too. I prob. would have ordered from him if I wasn't getting a full set of soft parts(he doesn't have some softparts for sale).
    Apr 19, 2005, 12:29 PM - Re: stuff from www.starfortressproductions.com #75

ok... now I'm getting nervous. I ordered from SFP in febuary and the last time I talked to anton (may 8th), he said that he would be getting the vest anyday and he would send everything once it was in his posession. Yay! Now it's been a long couple weeks and I have written numerous emails asking how long it takes to ship from there to here. No responces.

I really want my items before the premier. No, I NEED them...

I really got my hopes up high for this project. Spent well over $900 on all the parts and materials. Only to be cut short at the end because some guy isn't connecting with me...

sorry for the spelling errors... I'm a little miffed at the moment