I got stormrider's/Fettpride's rubber knees last month but just had time to start on them.. Just wanted to post some of my progress pics. I primed and painted each with metallic spray and then put the masking fluid and a base coat of yellow seen here
Let this dry a day and then I misted over with the pumpkin orange plus some grimey black. Once this was dried another day I removed the masking fluid and added some accent around the damaged areas..
This is where I am at now, I just have to add some scratches and add in my dark side knee darts... let me know what you think so far...as for cracking, I noticed NONE so far.. I have bent them flat even. Used Krylon Fusion paints.