Subscribe
    Feb 17, 2013, 7:15 PM - Special Edition Boba Questions #1

Hello All,

I am interested in building a Boba Fett Special Edition Armor, and was wondering if anyone could clarify some things for me. From everything I have researched, it looks like it is an ESB Helmet, and full ROTJ armor, including the EE-3.

Can anyone confirm, provide any more details and in-sight. I did find the photo reference here on the DH, but I want to make sure all my information and research so far is correct.

Any help is greatly appreciated!
    Feb 17, 2013, 7:20 PM - Re: Special Edition Boba Questions #2

I'm rather new here, but as far as I know the belt also has extra pouches (12 as opposed to 8).
    Feb 17, 2013, 8:36 PM - Re: Special Edition Boba Questions #3

sounds like you're describing the rotj special edition boba; you're on the right track, esb helmet with rotj body and extra pouches on the belt. don't forget only one hose on the right gauntlet and another duct taped to the back of the rocket on the left gaunt.
    Feb 17, 2013, 10:00 PM - Re: Special Edition Boba Questions #4

As for the helmet, is the only difference in the paint between ESB and ROTJ?
    Feb 17, 2013, 10:48 PM - Re: Special Edition Boba Questions #5

Quote EmenyZero said: View Post
    As for the helmet, is the only difference in the paint between ESB and ROTJ?
    as far as shape goes, there is a "wavy brow" quality to the ESB helmet vs the ROTJ helmet (due to warping). Also, make sure there is an extra lense thing on the RF top (original ROTJ doesn't have this). Other than that it's just scratches and things that not many would notice either way.

Good luck on the build.
    Feb 19, 2013, 8:37 PM - Re: Special Edition Boba Questions #6

Don't forget the damaged Jetpack!
    Feb 20, 2013, 7:51 AM - Re: Special Edition Boba Questions #7

Nod to RafalFett for this:

As for the difference between the ROTJ Hero and the ROTJ SE, there are some differences, more exactly:
    1 - The helmet is the ESB Hero and not the ROTJ Hero.
    2 - The whole armor is painted in the ROTJ scheme, but the only ROTJ Hero parts on this suit are the left gauntlet, the back plate and the back belt, while the right gauntlet and the left knee were part of the Pre-Pro #2 suit.
    3 - The jetpack is ROTJ Hero, although in the ROTJ SE they used one of the damaged jetpacks.
    4 - The wookie braids looks like Pre-Pro #3/ESB Hero, but the cape might be from one of the ESB Promo suits or possibly the Pre-Pro #2 (no evidence on this).
    5 - The soft parts might be from any suit (except the Pre-Pro #2 vest which is present in the archives with most of the original armor parts).

Any thanks for the info go to him, not me!
    Feb 20, 2013, 8:16 AM - Re: Special Edition Boba Questions #8

Quote Edrrak Nolat said: View Post
    Nod to RafalFett for this:

As for the difference between the ROTJ Hero and the ROTJ SE, there are some differences, more exactly:
    1 - The helmet is the ESB Hero and not the ROTJ Hero.
    2 - The whole armor is painted in the ROTJ scheme, but the only ROTJ Hero parts on this suit are the left gauntlet, the back plate and the back belt, while the right gauntlet and the left knee were part of the Pre-Pro #2 suit.
    3 - The jetpack is ROTJ Hero, although in the ROTJ SE they used one of the damaged jetpacks.
    4 - The wookie braids looks like Pre-Pro #3/ESB Hero, but the cape might be from one of the ESB Promo suits or possibly the Pre-Pro #2 (no evidence on this).
    5 - The soft parts might be from any suit (except the Pre-Pro #2 vest which is present in the archives with most of the original armor parts).

Any thanks for the info go to him, not me!
    I thought to post that list (which was a PM talk) but you was on the same track and already did. Thanks!