Subscribe
  1. Desert_Beagle's Avatar
    Member Since
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    135
    Jun 20, 2006, 12:24 AM - Soft parts showcase #1

    Hmmm.....what's missing? Don't even bother saying those boots need to be weathered. I'm gonna do that when I have everything.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	my life.JPG 
Views:	346 
Size:	31.5 KB 
ID:	11050  
  2. drokkul's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    987
    Jun 20, 2006, 12:36 AM - Re: Soft parts showcase #2

    Those boots need to be...nahhhh.

    Look good so far. Girth belt?
  3. Jango_Fett_Jr's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2002
    Posts
    1,957
    Jun 20, 2006, 1:16 AM - Re: Soft parts showcase #3

    Girth belt?
    Looking good, are you doing a prepro Fett?
  4. Desert_Beagle's Avatar
    Member Since
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    135
    Jun 20, 2006, 10:35 PM - Re: Soft parts showcase #4

    nah, I'm not doing a pre-pro. I just liked those gloves better. Everything it'll be ROTJ: SE when it's all finished.
  5. Member Since
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    238
    Jun 20, 2006, 10:49 PM - Re: Soft parts showcase #5

    That jumpsuit looks good ,where you get it?
  6. I helped at SDCC '08 Jimmy BufFETT's Avatar
    Member Since
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    2,861
    Jun 20, 2006, 11:43 PM - Re: Soft parts showcase #6

    Gloves look cool too! Where'd those come from?
  7. MandoMan's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    837
    Jun 21, 2006, 12:08 AM - Re: Soft parts showcase #7

    Lookin' very awesome! Mix'n'matching sounds like a good way to go, with those Prepro gloves with ROTJ:SE. Are they "The Real Gloves" gloves? (I've typed gloves too many times, now it looks like it's spelled wrong. )
  8. Desert_Beagle's Avatar
    Member Since
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    135
    Jun 21, 2006, 2:41 AM - Re: Soft parts showcase #8

    Yes those are "The Real Gloves" pre-pros, and the jumpsuit came from skygunbro, and yes it fits like a glove.
  9. I helped at SDCC '08 MandalorFett's Avatar
    Member Since
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    2,738
    Jun 21, 2006, 6:37 PM - Re: Soft parts showcase #9

    You just need the girth belt and the hood if you're going super accurate.
    Looks good.
  10. mrgr8ness's Avatar
    Member Since
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    1,604
    Jun 22, 2006, 3:03 PM - Re: Soft parts showcase #10

    Awesome costume so far. Say, that ammo belt is real nice!
  11. imperialissue's Avatar
    Member Since
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    139
    Jun 22, 2006, 5:01 PM - Re: Soft parts showcase #11

    Looks great!

    Love the vest.
  12. SarlaccBits's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,409
    Jun 22, 2006, 7:26 PM - Re: Soft parts showcase #12

    is your vest white?

    Looks killer so far!
  13. I helped at SDCC '08 GCNgamer128's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    5,520
    Jun 22, 2006, 9:20 PM - Re: Soft parts showcase #13

    Quote Desert_Beagle said:
    Hmmm.....what's missing? Don't even bother saying those boots need to be weathered. I'm gonna do that when I have everything.
    Are you going to join the Neon City Garrison? I've PMed you, but I've gotten no responses.

    You'll be our 5th Boba Fett if you were to join our Garrison. If you need any help, we can help out.

    I also love to paint If you need any painting, don't hesitate to ask me. Check out my helmet thread if you'd be interested. I'm not in this hobby for money.


    What I see that is missing in your costume is:

    Helmet (I think I've seen, I believe you said it was the ebay mystery bucket)
    Armour
    Gauntlets
    Girth Belt (I'm looking for one too, if I find a tack store with them, I'll PM you)
    Shin Tools
    Jet Pack
    Blaster (Do you want to build or buy? I may have enough parts to build another)
    Last edited by GCNgamer128; Jun 22, 2006 at 9:34 PM.
  14. Lynn TXP 0369's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    1,785
    Jun 22, 2006, 9:25 PM - Re: Soft parts showcase #14

    Great job!!

    It'll look really good when you weather the whole thing.

    Remember, Fett needs that "I just waded through a swamp up to my knees look" that most people miss when they do their suits.

    Also a big thing about weathering, if you can't see it on film with the flash, it isn't done enough. The suit is down right filthy and most people don't get it filthy enough.

    Lynn
  15. Desert_Beagle's Avatar
    Member Since
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    135
    Jun 23, 2006, 12:25 AM - Re: Soft parts showcase #15

    Quote GCNgamer128 said:
    Are you going to join the Neon City Garrison? I've PMed you, but I've gotten no responses.

    You'll be our 5th Boba Fett if you were to join our Garrison. If you need any help, we can help out.

    I also love to paint If you need any painting, don't hesitate to ask me. Check out my helmet thread if you'd be interested. I'm not in this hobby for money.


    What I see that is missing in your costume is:

    Helmet (I think I've seen, I believe you said it was the ebay mystery bucket)
    Armour
    Gauntlets
    Girth Belt (I'm looking for one too, if I find a tack store with them, I'll PM you)
    Shin Tools
    Jet Pack
    Blaster (Do you want to build or buy? I may have enough parts to build another)
    Sorry about that, I'm really bad with PM's. I probably won't be joining the Neon City Garrison at this time. I just don't have the time to be in it. Work is killing me slowly, but I think they've started to pick up the pace a little, and I have a car club that is taking up another chunk of my time.

    Sarlacc Bits, the vest is an off white color from Bobamaker.
  16. Desert_Beagle's Avatar
    Member Since
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    135
    Jun 23, 2006, 12:27 AM - Re: Soft parts showcase #16

    Oh, I've already got the blaster, and a girth belt is on the way from crazy4bobafett, the armor and JP are coming from MLC, and I'll be ordering gauntlets from ruffkin soon.
  17. I helped at SDCC '08 GCNgamer128's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    5,520
    Jun 23, 2006, 3:20 AM - Re: Soft parts showcase #17

    Quote Desert_Beagle said:
    Sorry about that, I'm really bad with PM's. I probably won't be joining the Neon City Garrison at this time. I just don't have the time to be in it. Work is killing me slowly, but I think they've started to pick up the pace a little, and I have a car club that is taking up another chunk of my time.

    Sarlacc Bits, the vest is an off white color from Bobamaker.
    You can still join the legion, you only have to make one appearance a year to be considered "active." If you do need any help, we're generous people down here in the Neon City. Despite what one of our ex-members who was recently removed for libel, our CO is about the best man in the legion. If you did hear anything bad about our garrison from "the big one" or "the whiney one," please ignore them. I was scared to join my garrison at first becuase of the libel and slander they spread about, now it seems most of the SoCal Garrison hates us.

Similar Threads

  1. help kid soft parts
    By teabo in forum Boba Fett Costume
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: Aug 26, 2007, 3:20 PM
  2. Soft Parts
    By kronas in forum Boba Fett Costume
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: Aug 25, 2006, 10:20 PM
  3. Weathering Soft Parts
    By Trooper TK409 in forum Prop Building Workshop
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: Mar 16, 2005, 9:01 AM
  4. Need Soft Parts Help
    By zartan fett in forum Boba Fett Costume
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: Jun 27, 2004, 10:44 PM