Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Subscribe
  1. slave1pilot is offline slave1pilot
    Jan 15, 2012, 11:41 PM - Re: slave1pilot's ROTJ Boba Fett costume Version 2.0 WIP #26

Quote XDentedFettX said: View Post
    how did u meet some one like that ? that likes ur boba geekyness
    We met in High School back in 1985.
    Been married since 1987.
    She loves me, so she loves my nerdiness.
    Jan 16, 2012, 4:48 PM - Re: slave1pilot's ROTJ Boba Fett costume Version 2.0 WIP #27

lucky .....so is that a current pic or a older one jw?
  3. slave1pilot is offline slave1pilot
    Mar 5, 2012, 6:38 PM - Re: slave1pilot's ROTJ Boba Fett costume Version 2.0 WIP #28

Quote slave1pilot said: View Post
    Thanks guys.
    My own costume is on hold because I have a commission that takes priority. I don't have my parts anyway, so it's ok.
    The gauntlets shown above were sent out to another TDHer that was on a much tighter schedule than myself- so I am waiting for replacements.
    Also, the armor above wasn't up to my standards, so it went back to the maker -I am still waiting on replacement set.
    Just an update...
    I am still waiting on my replacement armor and also the replacement set of guantlets.
    Apparently, I sold the gauntlets in the Cargo Hold in hopes of getting a newer version in a timely manner.
    I thought I had sent them to another member, but I have been corrected.
    The armor was replaced, but THAT was sent to another member and has not been re=replaced yets.
    it's all very confusing because it was so very long ago .
    Regardless of what was sent where, I'm still without hard parts (except the helmet) so I am unable to proceed.
  4. slave1pilot is offline slave1pilot
    Apr 20, 2012, 10:19 PM - Re: slave1pilot's ROTJ Boba Fett costume Version 2.0 WIP #29

Another small update
    it's been 6 weeks since my last post, and still no hard parts from fettpride and no indication that he will ship any time soon

However, i did receive this today...
    Last edited by slave1pilot; Jul 2, 2012 at 11:00 PM.
    Apr 20, 2012, 10:31 PM - Re: slave1pilot's ROTJ Boba Fett costume Version 2.0 WIP #30

Hey Slave1pilot! I love the work you've done on your ROTJ style Fetts (I'm working on one myself so this is great inspiration for my work!)!

Question; that would be Fettronics' V3.2 LED display right? If so, what dimensions would I need for the breast plate window to frame the LED display?

Again, great job! I look forward to seeing your Fett completed!
  6. slave1pilot is offline slave1pilot
    Apr 20, 2012, 10:42 PM - Re: slave1pilot's ROTJ Boba Fett costume Version 2.0 WIP #31

Thanks for the compliments
    Fettronics list his dimensions on his site:
    - Fettronics Star Wars Boba Fett Mando Mandolorian Costume Custom Light Boards

What are the slot dimensions for Fettronics boards?

The Top slot is 50mm wide and 5mm high. The Bottom slot is 50mm wide and 10mm tall. Typical spacing between the top lights and bottom slots is 8mm.
    Apr 20, 2012, 11:07 PM - Re: slave1pilot's ROTJ Boba Fett costume Version 2.0 WIP #32

Thanks! I appreciate it!
  8. slave1pilot is offline slave1pilot
    Jul 2, 2012, 10:59 PM - Re: slave1pilot's ROTJ Boba Fett costume Version 2.0 WIP #33

I finally received my armor parts from fettpride today.

if you wanna know why I say "Finally", go here http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/f33/w...owe-you-44340/
    and pull up a chair for some light reading
    You'll notice the bottom of a flamethrower in the pic.
    I needed it that part 4 months ago to complete a commission ( I bought the gauntlets from fp 8 months ago, but that part was missing) but it didn't arrive until now, so it's useless now since I mailed the completed commission out 2 months ago..

I still need to source a reliable vendor for gauntlets and a jetpack, but i intend to start on the parts I do have after SDCC in 2 weeks.
    Jul 2, 2012, 11:25 PM - Re: slave1pilot's ROTJ Boba Fett costume Version 2.0 WIP #34

Quote slave1pilot said: View Post
    I still need to source a reliable vendor for gauntlets and a jetpack, but i intend to start on the parts I do have after SDCC in 2 weeks.
    Doesn't MOW fit the bill for gauntlets and jetpacks?
    Jul 3, 2012, 3:44 PM - Re: slave1pilot's ROTJ Boba Fett costume Version 2.0 WIP #35

+1

I was just getting ready to place an order with Christian...