Subscribe
  1. Dutch's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    161
    Aug 28, 2010, 1:49 PM - SHOWOFF: My ROTJ/SE Boba Fett #1

    I've never put up pics of my Fett before... I don't know, I've had my reservations I guess. But after talking to some of my fellow TDH'ers at CV, I've decided to put up a couple. These are some of the ones I like... enjoy!

    Any feedback is welcomed. I am in the process of upgraded a few parts, so this is not the final version ....it never is....




    taken at Disney's Star Wars Weekends '09



    Me and the Man!


    I couldn't find a picture of me from the back to show my Jetpack, so here it is.


    ...now, go hunt something!!!

    Dutch
    Last edited by Dutch; Aug 28, 2010 at 3:14 PM.
  2. elusivesolution's Avatar
    Member Since
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    126
    Aug 28, 2010, 2:41 PM - Re: SHOWOFF: My ROTJ/SE Boba Fett #2

    Wow, man. That's is super slick. I really like it. What are the components?
  3. burnsy's Avatar
    Member Since
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    170
    Aug 28, 2010, 2:59 PM - Re: SHOWOFF: My ROTJ/SE Boba Fett #3

    Very nice, jango looks like he's takin a shot to the head!
  4. Dutch's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    161
    Aug 28, 2010, 3:22 PM - Re: SHOWOFF: My ROTJ/SE Boba Fett #4

    Thanks Hunters!

    Here's the breakdown:

    Helmet: BKBT converted Jango bucket
    Flight Suit: BobaMaker
    Vest, Neck Seal, Pouches, Spats: LadySewForUs
    Jet Pack: MLC (painted by a friend of mine)
    Chest, Back, Cod, Hip Armor: BobaMaker
    Shoulders, Knees: Cucblak
    Gauntlets: Ruffkin
    Boots: CABoots / Spikes: BobaMaker
    Shin Tools: BobaMaker
    Cape: TK409 (but have since upgraded to a cape from Woodman)
    Gloves: Evolution
    Amo Belt, Girth Belt, Braids, Blaster: Unknown

    I think that's it....
  5. Dutch's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    161
    Aug 28, 2010, 3:29 PM - Re: SHOWOFF: My ROTJ/SE Boba Fett #5

    burnsy said: View Post
    Very nice, jango looks like he's takin a shot to the head!
    LOL... just tired of 'Dad' telling me what to do all the time!
  6. james007bond's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    348
    Aug 28, 2010, 4:14 PM - Re: SHOWOFF: My ROTJ/SE Boba Fett #6

    Dutch said: View Post
    LOL... just tired of 'Dad' telling me what to do all the time!
    Classic...... , that's an awesome photo by the way....
  7. High Speed Low Drag Fett 4 Real's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    5,386
    Aug 28, 2010, 4:45 PM - Re: SHOWOFF: My ROTJ/SE Boba Fett #7

    It looks REALLY GOOD, to make some observations though IMHO its a bit clean for a ROTJ Fett he should be a dirty boy especially down at the bottom of the legs now i cant see all the way to your feet but Im gonna assume its as clean as the rest of the suit...looks a little dirty just not as dirty as the movie, i know the SE photoshoot was a bit of a clean fett...if you wanted to make any modifcations first thing I see besides the cleanliness are...the pouches on the ammo belt should be connected to the girth and add more leather pouches, the top of the jetpack needs to have more silver going on than red/black...it should as fade up from a dark red/black to silver faster than yours does.

  8. jaffa007's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    13
    Sep 1, 2010, 8:41 AM - Re: SHOWOFF: My ROTJ/SE Boba Fett #8

    Great work!!
  9. Mikey Fett's Avatar
    Member Since
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    201
    Sep 1, 2010, 10:58 AM - Re: SHOWOFF: My ROTJ/SE Boba Fett #9

    freaking great work Im so jealous...... may I ask you painted your helmet ? I'm on the search again for someone to finish my helmet up.
  10. deadland's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    1,104
    Sep 1, 2010, 11:38 AM - Re: SHOWOFF: My ROTJ/SE Boba Fett #10

    Dutch fantastic work love how it all turned out!!! If he is going off of the MOM exhibit then his pouches are fine.

    MoM_2001-12-16_01_274
    Last edited by deadland; Sep 1, 2010 at 12:29 PM.
  11. Dutch's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    161
    Sep 1, 2010, 6:15 PM - Re: SHOWOFF: My ROTJ/SE Boba Fett #11

    Fett 4 Real said: View Post
    It looks REALLY GOOD, to make some observations though IMHO its a bit clean for a ROTJ Fett he should be a dirty boy especially down at the bottom of the legs now i cant see all the way to your feet but Im gonna assume its as clean as the rest of the suit...looks a little dirty just not as dirty as the movie, i know the SE photoshoot was a bit of a clean fett...if you wanted to make any modifcations first thing I see besides the cleanliness are...the pouches on the ammo belt should be connected to the girth and add more leather pouches, the top of the jetpack needs to have more silver going on than red/black...it should as fade up from a dark red/black to silver faster than yours does.
    THX Dom! Yeah he is a bit clean. That's why I'm in the process of redoing a few things - making him more dirty is on top of the list. As far as the Jet Pack goes. I see what you're saying, but like I mentioned, I didn't paint it. A buddy of mine did. So as inaccurate as it may be, it's gonna have to stay that way because I wouldn't dare and attempted to repaint it. I'd mess it up somehow.

    Mikey Fett said: View Post
    freaking great work Im so jealous...... may I ask you painted your helmet ? I'm on the search again for someone to finish my helmet up.
    THX Mikey! I don't know who painted it. I got lucky and found it on ebay just as it is. All I had to do was fix the range finder and add padding to the inside.

    deadland said: View Post
    Dutch fantastic work love how it all turned out!!! If he is going off of the MOM exhibit then his pouches are fine.
    THX deadland... appreciate it!
  12. jmorrone's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    148
    Sep 1, 2010, 6:34 PM - Re: SHOWOFF: My ROTJ/SE Boba Fett #12

    Looks amazing.
  13. High Speed Low Drag Fett 4 Real's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    5,386
    Sep 1, 2010, 6:50 PM - Re: SHOWOFF: My ROTJ/SE Boba Fett #13

    Its not bad bud....you could take the missile off tape off below the top part and mist silver to get it looking spot on but yeh its all good if ur worried about messing it up...all in all its looking really good

Similar Threads

  1. SHOWOFF: Chick Boba Fett! done!
    By vitegeist in forum Boba Fett Costume
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: Mar 18, 2010, 7:21 PM
  2. SHOWOFF: Mini Boba & Jango Build
    By Tod 'buir in forum Boba Fett Costume
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: Nov 2, 2009, 6:11 PM
  3. SHOWOFF: My SE Boba Fett
    By Lactard in forum Boba Fett Costume
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: Oct 25, 2009, 12:27 AM
  4. SHOWOFF: Jango Fett
    By Mandalorian Guard in forum Jango Fett Costume
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: Sep 22, 2009, 11:58 PM
  5. Showoff: My new Holiday Special Boba Fett!
    By stormtrooperguy in forum The Sarlacc Pit
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: Dec 6, 2007, 8:59 AM