Well, I ordered my Paterson Squeegee, and it is on the way...But I am WAY to impatient to wait for that to come, so I started on the anti-security blade. I too, used a spatula. (thanks for the slavepilot1).
pic 1. I started by doing a series of long math equations to try to figure out the dimensions of only the spatula part by looking at a picture.
I tried to cut off the uneven part, and made a big hole
I was curious, so I tried to fill the hole with hot glue from a hot glue gun. Now at this point, I was thinking that I am spending too much time trying to fix something that is worth no more than a dollar, but I refused to accept defeat, so I will complete this even if it takes forever.