SFP Jumpsuit Bulk Purchase

From
    Sacramento, CA

Re: SFP Jumpsuit Bulk Purchase

All I have to say is i better have a suit by halloween or theres gonna be hell to pay.

Here is a back-up option. Buy a white mech suit in the address above. Mail it to me with a return envelope and you can pay my wife to mod a suit for you. PM me if interested.

patiam69 wrote:

All I have to say is i better have a suit by halloween or theres gonna be hell to pay.

Anyone have an update? Halloween is approaching and I'm getting nervous

Account Deactivated

SIGH.... *(slave1pilot wishes he had the jumsuit -or his 100 bucks he spent nearly 2 months ago)*

From
    Sacramento, CA

whats really nice is paypal only puts 30 days to reclaim your money which we are all over a bit. i dont think he can claim his i just moved theory. i hope this works out

From
    Massachusetts

I spoke to Anton at Star Fortress the other day via e-mail and he said that he still hadn't received payment for the first jumpsuit run. Maybe he has since then, but thought I'd mention it since everyone is wanting their jumpsuits before Halloween. His seamstress works fast, but I'm guessing that they won't be worked on until he gets the money. Sorry if that sounds negative. I'm sure Anton will get them out as soon as possible.

John Barrows, Jr.
    TK-1776

Account Deactivated

This is the last I had heard;

padawan_schlicher
    TDH Sergeant
    (09/13/04 3:22 am)

there has been strange difficulties with iKOBO SFP credit card payment company, as soon as I can pay, the stuff should be pretty close to on it's way to me, then it will get shipped to everyone.

From
    Earth

lol I got my jumpsuit from that same place john, it fits pretty nicely. I also got a long sleeve work shirt, both white I cant do the inseam thing i wouldnt have enough material :| I already fixed mine up and got a local taylor to make the pouches etc. velco flaps on the wrists and ankles so they will stay tight, hose keepers blah blah every time I think I'm done with it I think of something else I forgot.

Since i am doing a custom SOTE boba fett I dyed mine light blue I dont care for the gray jumpsuit much.

From
    Sacramento, CA

since there is only a handful of people that care they havent got an update on the jumpsuit purchase, im sending an email i got from Anton on 9/24/04.

Quote:
    Hello Patrick,
    Well the order is is and the sizes, but I billed him 2 weeks ago now and am still awaiting the payment. He's not informed me of any difficulties with making the payment through the processor. I just emailed him a few days ago about it. He'll have an electronic receipt when it's paid.

Anton
    ::Edit:: fixed quote tags

Lord I hope this isnt a flake situation, I seem to always end up going in on all the " Group runs " of items that go sour.
    No one seems to get that it really is polite and necessary to give updates when youve taken peoples hard earned money.

Even though we have no info, I do hope this delay is not due to injury or anything worse..

Ill hope for the best .........for a little while

B

I have faith in the good people on this board. Sometimes the waiting for props and stuff can be a little over long, however, I think we can all say it is usually worth the wait.
    So lets try to have a little more patients and hope it all turns out well in the end.
    Cheers,
    ST

From
    San Francisco, CA

I'm sure Padawan would give us an update if he could. He did say he was in the process of moving, so maybe he's not done just yet. Anyway, I hope he's okay...

Holy Crap! E-mail or PM me if you want my Plan-B option. Buy 1 white $27.00 suit in the link in a previous post by me, above, and 1 yard of white fabric (I will know what best to get on Monday and will post a follow-up) and I will describe how to rectify, or perhaps my wife can help on some if we have time. She is making my adjustments and pouches on Tuesday, her first attempt.

Good luck!

TK-1776 wrote:

I spoke to Anton at Star Fortress the other day via e-mail and he said that he still hadn't received payment for the first jumpsuit run. Maybe he has since then, but thought I'd mention it since everyone is wanting their jumpsuits before Halloween. His seamstress works fast, but I'm guessing that they won't be worked on until he gets the money. Sorry if that sounds negative. I'm sure Anton will get them out as soon as possible.

John Barrows, Jr.
    TK-1776
    Say hey to me...

From
    Massachusetts

If you want others to be in on your idea of starting a different run on jumpsuits, maybe you should start your own tread on the subject. All of us here have already paid the money for this run so it's kind of rude to try and get others away from this run, when it's already in the works. I spoke to Anton today and he said that assuming that he is paid soon, the jumpsuits will be ready within the next two weeks. Trust me, Anton is just as excited about you all getting your jumpsuits before Halloween than you are. I've done business with him plenty of times and will always do so. Anton also told me that he would e-mail the gentleman on this end and find out why the payment hadn't been sent yet. If I hear anything else, I'll let you all know.

John Barrows, Jr.
    TK-1776

From
    Flagstaff, AZ

Thanks TK-1776.

Rude is presumptuous, and you are allowed to your opinions. All I am doing is offering solutions. All of you have paid money for things that have not even been made, and have to be shipped from Malaysia. Plus, you have 30 days, you may need options...that is all. I wish you all good luck, and I will take your heed and perhaps start a new string.

Regards,

John

TK-1776 wrote:

If you want others to be in on your idea of starting a different run on jumpsuits, maybe you should start your own tread on the subject. All of us here have already paid the money for this run so it's kind of rude to try and get others away from this run, when it's already in the works. I spoke to Anton today and he said that assuming that he is paid soon, the jumpsuits will be ready within the next two weeks. Trust me, Anton is just as excited about you all getting your jumpsuits before Halloween than you are. I've done business with him plenty of times and will always do so. Anton also told me that he would e-mail the gentleman on this end and find out why the payment hadn't been sent yet. If I hear anything else, I'll let you all know.

John Barrows, Jr.
    TK-1776

John, I know your intention and for that we are grateful/appreciative. Please don't take tk1776's message as rude. He's right though, right now it seems like there's a bee's nest about to be disturbed and I think it would be smart for anyone who is not associated to slowly step away.

No less, I would still like to hear what you would have to say in another thread and I am sure quite a few people who have not purchased from this thread would like to hear what you got. In fact, I WOULD like to hear what you want to set up...as I am in the market for purchasing two suits.

thanks for understanding.

Thanks. Look for a string called "Budget Fett Jumpsuit Mod - 30 day countdown."

Take it easy and thanks again for the message. This helps, I just took a deep breath, drank a beer, and thought...we are all seeking to just have fun. Later!

Got Maul wrote:

John, I know your intention and for that we are grateful/appreciative. Please don't take tk1776's message as rude. He's right though, right now it seems like there's a bee's nest about to be disturbed and I think it would be smart for anyone who is not associated to slowly step away.

No less, I would still like to hear what you would have to say in another thread and I am sure quite a few people who have not purchased from this thread would like to hear what you got. In fact, I WOULD like to hear what you want to set up...as I am in the market for purchasing two suits.

thanks for understanding.

For everyone involved in the bulk purchase, I recieved this email from Anton on Friday 9/24 after I tried to contact him last week:

Hello Ryan,

Actually he submitted the sizes and was billed, but we still have not received payment. The suits are near completion, and he's been emailed about the payment again this past week. The suits will be ready to ship on Oct 4.

Anton

Sounds like we might get our stuff before Halloween

Hey everyone sorry for the lack of updates and such. First let me say that the oder is in to SFP and production is underway...there isn't a problem on that end. I haven't had access to a computer in about 2 weeks that is why I haven't been on here. My motherboard is fried and I haven't had time or money to replace it. My work schedule has been hecktic and this is the first chance I've had to get to a library to use a computer.

there was a problem with the credit card company that SFP uses to take payments, but as I said production was started and shipping should still be in time for the 31st. I appologize profusely for any inconvenience. There were some delays in taking some of the last payments due to one of the hurricanes in the FL area,no big deal by itself and no blame is being shifted to that at all, and then due to moving my interenet connection was patchy and it took a couple of extra days to get payment sent to SFP, that's my fault.

I don't have time to read all my PMs and emails today, the library is closing in 5 minutes.

The time delay is basically the same wheather i have been here to coordinate or not, I appologize for not being here to make an appereance. Much of that was out of my control, some of it was not. I assure all of you i didn't take the money and run, production is as on schedule as possible.

thanks for your understanding, and I hope to be back here at the library tomorrow to get back with everyone individually

Account Deactivated

Thanx for the update, & sorry for the lack of faith & trust

Thanks for the update. I moved two months ago and I am still living in boxes. It can be quite a pain in the butt with work and all pilled on top.
    Cheers,
    ST

Got it, THANKS !!! )

Hope things straighten out for you soon.

R

From
    San Francisco, CA

WHOO HOO!! That's great to hear, man!

Padawan!!!! Glad to hear you are ok bud, and thanks tons for the update!