Page 1 of 10 123456 ... LastLast

SFP Jumpsuit Bulk Purchase

SFP Jumpsuit Bulk Purchase

I heard back from Anton and he is very willing to do a bulk purchase on the Jumpsuits: Here's a copy of the email I got back from him.

Hello A.J.,
    Yes I can give a discount on an initial order starting with 6 units. I'll need size, style on all. Price will be $75.00, retails is $125.00

Postage will be billed at the time of preparation of shipment.

Thank you for your inquiry

Anton

So we need at least 6 to get this awesome deal on an awesome jumpsuit.

***People listed as maybe PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let me know ASAP if you want in for sure or not because I'm stopping at 12 for this time around, and we are there including the maybes***

1. padawan_schlicher ("TK-409" grey)
    2. Rammage ("TK-409" grey)<font color="#00FF00"> Paid
    3. patiam69 ("TK-409" grey)<font color="#00FF00"> Paid
    4. Got Maul ("TK-409" grey) <font color="#00FF00"> Paid
    5. slave1pilot ("TK-409" grey)<font color="#00FF00"> Paid
    6. hojufett ("TK409" grey)<font color="#00FF00"> Paid
    7. TK-1776 (TK409 grey) <font color="#00FF00"> Paid
    8. MR BARLOW- ESB <font color="#00FF00"> Paid
    9. drvfett ("TK-409" grey) <font color="#00FF00"> Paid
    10. Bantha_PooDoo ("TK-409" grey)<font color="#00FF00">Paid
    11. dubbin ("TK-409" grey) <font color="#00FF00"> paid
    12. Predatormv ("TK-409" grey) <font color="#00FF00"> paid

==============================
    Waiting list: If anyone in the first list backs out and the start of a second list for when the first set is shipped and done.

1. bobasfett
    2. Qui-Gon_Ludo
    3. soilman ESB
    4. xiqter
    5. E2K13
    6. Laan
    7. METALLBOY
    8. tteF aboB
    9. TK3130
    10. Snake fett
    11. MonCal
    12. Nerf-Herder
    13. Loranar_Fett
    14. Geo
    15. Gator Fett
    16. SEEKER x2
    17. TK1068
    18. Icedevil
    19. Spheric Thor

From
    San Francisco, CA

Re: SFP Jumpsuit Bulk Purchase

Definitely interested in a Boba suit, light gray like the one TK-409 has. I was going to wait on it, but at this price...

From
    Sacramento, CA

put me as an interest for one, ESB blue

hey bud, make sure you also place this in the Cargo hold !

Oh yes,count me in.ESB blue of course.I'll pm ya later on the size.(hate to embarass myself)

From
    Orlando, FL

Um, Boys and girls before you order one of these "ESB blue" jumpsuits you may want to look at them first. Their blue is a very different color that what I would call ESB blue. Their jumpsuit is a great jumpsuit and the new light grey is awesome, but that blue leaves a little to be desired. That is just my opnion but I would look into it before you jump on the bandwagon.

From
    Beaverton, Oregon

Please put me on the list for a ROTJ/light gray Jumpsuit.

From
    Sacramento, CA

just have to break out the secret fading technique. Thank god for public coin op washers that i dont own

Predatormv wrote:

Um, Boys and girls before you order one of these "ESB blue" jumpsuits you may want to look at them first. Their blue is a very different color that what I would call ESB blue. Their jumpsuit is a great jumpsuit and the new light grey is awesome, but that blue leaves a little to be desired. That is just my opnion but I would look into it before you jump on the bandwagon.

From
    San Francisco, CA

Predatormv wrote:

Agreed. I'm also doing an ESB, but I'm not in the least bit confident with SFP's color accuracy when left to their own devices. That's why I'm getting the color that was suggested by TK-409. If I really feel the need to be super accurate, I'll just dye it myself to the light greyish-blue.

That said, does anyone have a picture of SFP's ESB blue jumpsuit?

From
    Massachusetts

I have the original dark grey one from SFP. Even though ESB is a more blue color, I think I may get the lighter grey to wear with my ESB Fett. It's not like it's going to look bad. I have a great relationship with Anton, so as long as you give him all the correct measurements for your jumpsuits, you'll all be very happy with your orders. Good luck!
    John Barrows, Jr.
    TK-1776

I might jump in, depending on the ESB BLUE results. Im not much good at dying materials. I can weather the crap outta something thats the right color to start with though.

Another suggestion, maybe a bulk order of ESB style Fett gloves ??????
    Those always seem elusive, and what bounty hunter doesnt need an extra pair anyway ??
    Maybe someone can give them accuracy tips for style and material ??

Just throwin it out ....

B

well, we made 6 easy enough! TK-1776 and MR BARLOW let me know for sure one way or another, same goes for everyone who listed ESB blue that's a maybe...I'm pretty sure this has to be all at once, so if you want in, you might have to take the plunge, I'm in no big hurry to turn numbers in so you do have some time to get some information. If you have questions for others who have bought from Anton feel free to ask them. I never have, but he seems to be a great guy to work with, and going from several other members testimony they would agree.

Does anyone have picts of his "BLUE" material or picts of an ESB suit purchased from him ? That is my major concern, if it is a decent shade for ESB

Also I need to know the measurement details needed, and approx wait time and shipping cost....

B

Now ya scared me off of the ESB blue.Make it the ever popular TK-409 light gray.How about a bulk vest order?

Also ,is the shipping still 25 bucks apiece ,or is that gonna get a bulk rate as well?

shipping is a good question, I'll get that worked out when all is said and done. It may work out that it would be cheaper for him to ship all of them to me at one price (one shipping cost) and then I would send them out to all of you (a second shipping cost). I'm in the process of moving, so i've got boxes coming out any and all places you could imagine so that part wouldn't be an issue. However it works out the best for everyone is how we'll work it.

EDIT:

with some good advice, I'm probably going to make the cutoff 10-12 to keep the stress load for both Anton and myself to a minimum, and this will also keep the time delay to a minimum. If I don't get any more interest in the next couple of days I'll go ahead and send in this first order, reguardles I'll wait on those "maybe's"

Wow what a bargain if interested when will payment need to be made?

as soon as everyone is for sure they want in on the deal and I get all the details worked out with Anton as far as shipping and such. If some people need to wait longer we can work out those details too.

metallboy, do you want me to go ahead and add you to the list?

I emailed Anton again to ask about details for payment and shipping details, I'll pass the word on as soon as I know anything.

From
    Flagstaff, AZ

Please put me down for a Large-Tall "TK-409" Gray.
    -Wes

From
    Orlando, FL

I think I am going to order one of the TK-409 grey ones for a friend of mine. So add me to the list and I will send you some measurments as soon as he gets them to me.

i'm up to 11 as of now, 12 is going to be my cutoff. Those listed as maybe please let me know ASAP to free space for others that might be interested.

That's 12. Again please let me know ASAP if you are a maybe.

Thanks guys. I'll pass on details on shipping and payment as soon as I know them.

Start PMing me your sizes and I'll put together an order list.

From
    Beaverton, Oregon

I am definately in on this deal and I would like the Tk-409 Grey.

Ed

info updated, thanks!

From
    Chicago

Does anyone have a link to the site showing the jumpsuits? What material are they made from? Just wondering if it's a cotton blend, may be able to dye it to color match. I made my own jumpsuit for a Pre-pro version suit. I had mixed a royal blue dye with a teal dye to get a greenish blue that washed out a bit over time, didn't use grey at all.