Hi guys, I know I just started a threat about my costume, but that was the build, this is me wanting to get to 501st level :P
I recently popped by the UK Garrison at London Comic-Con and I got an overall good response. But I want it all to be the best stuff I can get :P. I have currently spent £1,200 or more and 2 months making this. So for two months work, it isn't too bad! :P
Things I know I need to upgrade & buy:
- A better Jetpack, mine has some details missing around the thrusters & the rocket.
- Some new paint on my Helmet (the back areas need a darker green dusted over the blue/green as it's too blue). And I am awaiting on the stencils for my kill stripes & some decals are on their way. Oh and a better visor as mine is a currently a make shift acetate one as I was pressed for time.
- Shoulder armour, as I was meant to be making an ESB Fett, but Rich from Richies Armor sent them in orange, not yellow and they have the ROTJ decal...
- Chest armour needs the black/red lights panel.
- I need toe spikes.
- Bolts/keyboard keys on shoulders to hold collar & back armour. (including the cape through the bolt).
- Gauntlets. I have actually been sent the ROTJ right gauntlet by Richies Armor, but painted green. So I need to get hold of some new gauntlets as mine are the wrong shape haha.
- Side Arm & holster is missing, so I need one.
- Pouches under the utility belt are a bit too blue.
- I need to attach some velcro inside the knees as they keep slipping down.
Anything else I have missed let me know! Here are some photos: