Well, I've started laying out my jet pack thanks to WoF's AWSOME templates. Just a couple questions.
1. Whats the best material to build out of? I was planning on using cardboard, foam board and hopefully reinforce it so it's sturdy.
2. With out extra reinforcing, how sturdy is the pack?
3. What do you usually use join the pieces? Hot glue? WOod glue? Not sure what the best would be.
4. Before painting, what do I need to seal the cardboard with to keep the paint from warping it?
5. From what I've seen, alot of you use Bondo on the joints to smooth them out. Is this correct?
Thanks for your input in advance!