I wanted an ESB blaster, but I am one broke sucker! So I decided to build one myself!
Here's how I did it.
1) Here's the parts laid out (Note: I am possibly going to have another pistol, and I had to use a bigger piece of wood for the stock, those pics are coming soon.)
2) The flash tube was from a curling iron I purchased at the thrift store, although I had to arm wrestle my wife over it, I won! Shop smart...shop, S-Mart!
3) I used PVC pipe for the barrell and used a PVC union cut it in half and sanded it down for the scope mounts. (Actually I went through 3 of em, the first time I tried to cut em with a table saw, and it shattered like glass....doh! Back to the lumber yard!)
4) I used a swiffer type mop handle for the other eye piece for my scope. (Also purchased at the local thrift store, man I love that place, not only can I purchase my underwear for cheap, but I can build deadly Sci-Fi weaponry! )
5) I then cut small pieces of wood with a hacksaw (geez, my arms feel like they are going to fall off, manual labor sucks!)
I then sanded them down and JB Welded them on the PVC scope mounts to make them the top parts of the scope mounts.
6) I then took the mop handle and cut it down... I wasn't thinking and cut off the metal part that I could have used to slide into my scope, and glued....
7) So, I needed some way to attach it to the scope, a lid or something, hmm...So I went through the medicine cabinets, through the toothpaste tubes, through the lotions and creams, and found the perfect fit...
Vagisil , that's right guys, not only is it good for the most intimate itch, it's great for putting your eyepiece on your scope! No more itchy eye!
Now we're making progress!!!
Say Hi to Chewie.
More pics to come guys!