Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Subscribe
    Oct 10, 2012, 7:46 AM - Re: running the gauntlets #26

These are things of beauty!

Humbrol isn't listed for ROTJ gaunts at the link below (Humbrol is listed for some other Fett parts), but a combo of Floquil and Testors is. It might provide a good starting point and you may be able to find some equivalency charts to get you close. MindMeister put this together last year and others then contributed, but in its essence it is based on some of the awesome paint tutorials on the forum. Check it out!

Boba Fett Paint Colors - MindMeister Mind Map
    Oct 10, 2012, 8:21 AM - Re: running the gauntlets #27

thank you fella's, it turns out why i thought the colours didnt look right, was cause the humbrol cans were different yet marked the same, i had also checked out that site you mentioned fettered, i think it was in a previous thread you may have brought that up, cheers again, i see some conversion charts with other brands, but being in the nt, it is not today, not tomorrow, not tuesday, not thursday, so we are very limited with selection, unless you buy off the net and wait, which still the old afghan traders would have been faster than aust post,.
    cheers
    Oct 10, 2012, 9:34 AM - Re: running the gauntlets #28

Uhoh, I'm starting to repeat myself! There is definitely a lot of patient waiting needed in this hobby. It sounds like where you are that goes for everything.