RS Props MastersSubscribe
    Apr 24, 2016, 2:02 PM - RS Props Masters #1

Firstly I ordered Boba Fett's helmet. RS Props promised to make it within 5 weeks. I waited for the helmet for 8 months and canсelled my order. Payed extra money and replaced the helmet by the jetpack. They also promised to make it within 6-7 weeks, but it took 5 months to make the jetpack. I placed the order on May, 13th and got it in OCtober.

When they send me my jetpack they informed me that I would get jetpack of the second version, which would be better and made of new materials.
    When I received my jetpack, screws fell off, which hold on jet pipes. Just fell off when I tried to fixed the jet pipes to the jetpack. It's surprised me a little. I glued them once again.

But later during the festival one of the jet pipes broke. Broke due to slight push. I bought the jetpack not for single use, and RS as the one of the largest SW props makers should know and understand that their products expose to great great stress and the products should withstand the stresses more or less. I'm interested in what material they use to make my new series jetpack. Why it is so fragile? Do you have any guess? For me, it looks like a foam plastic

I'm so tired of our relationships history. They haven't met the timelines, they send me a jetpack of a bad quality. After them I have had to repaired it twice.

My letter was ignored, having a large number of orders RS can ignore certain customers, it's not right.

Think twice before place an order.

p.s. they delete my negative topic in facebook.
    Last edited by Uhbif; Jun 7, 2016 at 3:24 PM.
  2. Become a member for 90 days and create 50 posts and you won't see these ads.Register now!
    Apr 24, 2016, 3:16 PM - Re: RS Props Masters - Warning #2

I've never had any issues with them,I've bought 2 Stormtropper helmets a Fett helmet and a full Stormtropper armor commission and many extra parts,sorry u had a bad experience...
    Apr 27, 2016, 6:33 AM - Re: RS Props Masters - Warning #3

Sorry to hear about your issues , They have moved premises over the last 6 months and that may have had a part to play .
  5. formerly old_jedi_mind_trick Bobby Fett UK's Avatar
    Apr 27, 2016, 2:02 PM - Re: RS Props Masters - Warning #4

Please also mention you are in Russia and we had to send your package time and time again to get it to you.

Yes, the new style pack has had some issues, which is why we have gone back to our original construction.

As agreed in our emails earlier this week I will be sending you replacement parts of the 'old' construction to replace these and return you pack to full service. We can't realistically do any more in the circumstances, but we won't see someone left high and dry.

Thanks, Rob.
    May 11, 2016, 3:59 AM - Re: RS Props Masters - Warning #5

Quote Bobby Fett UK said: View Post
    Please also mention you are in Russia and we had to send your package time and time again to get it to you.
    I don't know what you're talking about.
    This story is not about me.
    You're just not done in time and not sent.
    If you have sent me parcels before that have been returned to you, then could you send me their track numbers to be sure that you actually sent them.
    Quote Bobby Fett UK said: View Post
    As agreed in our emails earlier this week I will be sending you replacement parts of the 'old' construction to replace these and return you pack to full service.
    Two weeks late.
    Still nothing.

Grigory Volodkin
    Jun 7, 2016, 3:14 PM - Re: RS Props Masters - Warning #6

Good news!

Today I got a new jet pipes, the new one is heavier, but durable and very accurate, better made and better painted.

jnvaa-kss0y-jpgg2vtrthd6-w-jpg

s4ddytiovta-jpgwxve3fzc8bo-jpg

Thank you RS Prop Masters, for your responsibility.
    Last edited by Uhbif; Jun 7, 2016 at 3:23 PM.