I got this pack from a fellow member here some time ago (thanks Charles) and went to work on it about 3 weeks ago. I'm fairly sure it is a "Bradley Fett" kit. It is Vac formed plastic and resin. This sucker came in over 18 PIECES and it was very difficult to get all the parts to fit together right. So. 100 % screen accurate? No. But pretty darn close in my opinion. It will have hooks shortly, as soon as I order them. Feel free to comment or complain.
As you can see there were sooooo many gaps and joints that needed to be filled. I've never done so much gluing, bondo and sanding on one project.
Most of the resin pieces that came in the kit. Some in pretty bad shape, some broken. Again, lots of sanding and bondo.
I epoxy'd in 1" PVC caps into the thrusters so a long piece of piping could be inserted thru the body and hold the thrusters in tandem.
Missle portion done. Colors are boxcar red, chrome silver, black and grimy black.
All base colors applied. I was getting worried because it looked so "tuti-fruiti" without any dirt. Colors are light blue, boxcar red, flat white, Up armor yellow and black..
Here's where I am today. Weathered with chrome silver, grimy black and rust. The back cut out is held in place with some strong magnets so the inside can still be accessed. Missle and thrusters are removeable.