ROTJ EE3. How did I do?

ROTJ EE3. How did I do?

Hey guys! As I am wrapping up my SE suit, I'm looking to buy a few things complete. I stumbled on this blaster on eBay and bought it on impulse. The seller had excellent feedback, and overall it was a good looking setup minus the incorrect scope size. That being said, I'd love to hear TDH's take on this blaster and what work I might have gotten myself into. For the price I thought this would be a great trooping piece with a better scope.

Look at this on eBay:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/121048579249?redirect=mobile

From
    Chicago Illinois-ish

Re: ROTJ EE3. How did I do?

Looks like a painted Hasbro to me...I trooped with one that I modded for a while. Cut the stock in half and extended it using bondo and a piece of
    fiberglass. Extended the barrel with pvc and toy RR ties

ROTJ EE3. How did I do?

He claims it was a kit. I'll examine it when I get it. The bracket to the stock is a metal one. The t-tracks do look kinda funny to me though. I think the proper scope will do this blaster wonders.

From
    Galati, Romania

Re: ROTJ EE3. How did I do?

The scope is 'incorrect' because the front part is missing (similar to the back end part), and while I'm no expert on this, it looks like a casting of an existing kit (?). The metal bracket looks custom made and is not accurate; you should replace that part. There might be other small parts missing, but the overall look is good.

ROTJ EE3. How did I do?

RafalFett said: View Post
    The scope is 'incorrect' because the front part is missing (similar to the back end part), and while I'm no expert on this, it looks like a casting of an existing kit (?). The metal bracket looks custom made and is not accurate; you should replace that part. There might be other small parts missing, but the overall look is good.
    Thank you! After looking at it, this would make a nice "modified" EE3 for my Jodo if worse comes to worst. For 150 it was difficult to pass up.