Subscribe
  1. Member Since
    Jul 2010
    Apr 27, 2012, 1:09 AM - resin keypad , dental expander and calc. board greebles #1

Just a little info for those who are looking for the greebles for their self built gaunts.

I Just recieved my keypad, dental expander and circuit calculator thingy for my helmet from doopy doos, and boy they are very well cast and cheap too.

check it out!!

now all I need to find are the buttons & switches, I'll try Jaycar electronics, and the gauntlet rocket. oh and also the flamethower ends (might try coaxial end tips for those) and gauntlet darts. ah and I also need the hose connectors (i don't have a clue where I am gonna get those from.)

well 2 years since I am collecting the stuff and continue this path does....

Cheers.

Pablo

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Photo 27-04-12 2 23 04 PM.jpg 
Views:	170 
Size:	999.0 KB 
ID:	60679
    May 2, 2012, 6:02 PM - Re: resin keypad , dental expander and calc. board greebles #2

Hey arch, yeah I checked jcars website, they seem to have some suitable switches. Have u got a build thread?
  3. Member Since
    Jul 2010
    May 14, 2012, 11:19 PM - Re: resin keypad , dental expander and calc. board greebles #3

not yet, I've had to put everything on pause cause my little work studio has to be dismatled to make space for the inlaws visiting, but as soon as they leave its back to work for the meantime I'm just trying to collect some minor parts here and there how about you how are you going??

cheers

pablo