Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Subscribe
  1. High Speed Low Drag Fett 4 Real's Avatar
    Mar 3, 2011, 8:21 AM - Re: Question for those with Bobamaker stuff #26

So you want it sugar coated...I can do that...Bobamakers shoulders look like Boba Fetts shoulders, theyre fiberglass which when I held it felt like if it hit the ground by accident (which NEVER happens) would shatter. Bobamakers painting is very nice though...so if you want a really sweet looking replica thats not perfect it sure looks like the part but be careful with it...there are however a few other armorers that make better products for less money and are even in the USA...but do as you want its a free market. I wouldnt buy his stuff from what Ive seen and held of his parts. Not trying to let people buy things that arent worth the price theyre going to pay for them. Been there myself and I got something that to an everyday Joe looks great, but to someone with a keen eye that knew Boba well enough would say that its not quite right.
  2. Mar 3, 2011, 8:54 AM - Re: Question for those with Bobamaker stuff #27

I think everyone needs to just step back and chill.

Gymbeau, I would definitely suggest talking to Slave1Pilot if you are looking for someone to paint. He's a stand up guy who has been painting Fett for quite sometime and he certainly knows his stuff.
    Apr 3, 2014, 6:05 PM - Re: Question for those with Bobamaker stuff #28

'merica