Subscribe
    Mar 23, 2011, 9:09 AM - question about jetpack and backplate #1

so i take it the backplate is supposed to have the same curvature and lines as the jetpack when it mounts on correct? i havnt shaped my backplate other than the initial one i did because i was waiting to make my jetpack and then i saw the like 15 degree angle or so on the plate of jp that attaches to bp...my bp armor didnt exactly fit to my back all that well so just asking before i possibly mess something up lol
    Mar 23, 2011, 2:59 PM - Re: question about jetpack and backplate #2

i realize it's kinda a newb question, it's just that in most of the vids i have seen i never noticed a sharp crease on the backplate when the jetpack was not mounted....that backplate is giving me a bit of trouble shaping, might have to recruit a buddy as a "dummy"...idk, just seems if i crease it too match up to jp it would make the curves under the arms crease and stick out in points or something unnatural looking....
    Mar 23, 2011, 3:37 PM - Re: question about jetpack and backplate #3

I did not make my back plate or jp so I might not be the best help. My back plate does come in a little from top to bottom. Same as the jp but it does not match up the same. It I turn quick I can fill it rock from side to side a little. The bottom of the jp does not touch the bottom of my back plate. Almost but not quite. If I let it hang low it will but does not look right.

I still do not hook the bottom which causes problems.if I bump something one side sometimes comes loose. Got to fix before I drop it.
    Hope this helps some.
    Mar 23, 2011, 6:53 PM - Re: question about jetpack and backplate #4

cool, thnx d9r, good to know that they dont fit together tightly...