Pulce 40 question

From
    England

Pulce 40 question

Got a question for owners of real Pulce 40s.

When the end cap is removed and the springs, ball bearings and other gubbins are removed to imitate the prop. There is, under the main barrel shaft, a metal rod that is part of the trigger mechanism. How have others removed this rod? My observations are that it is certainly not present on the prop (if it were it would be visible and the barrel would not extrude as far as it does). Does is come out in some way or does it need to be cut off?

Andy

From
    Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan, Canada

Re: Pulce 40 question

Not sure if this will help you or not but here's the parts breakdown (again not 100% sure this is from the correct model)

technisubpulce40schem-jpg

From
    England

Sorry for bumping an old thread but still not sure how to remove this bar. Any ideas out there?
    Thanks for the diagram Disposable...

It looks as though there is a way to unscrew it from the trigger "L" shaped block, looking at the diagram anyways

From
    England

Cheers Dana, I've had a go at that but it won't budge. Maybe I'm not giving it enough welly?

From
    Canada

As KenChan stated, it looks as though it is attached via a nut to the inner trigger mechanism, and it may be possible that you will have to disassemble the trigger in order to free the rod and pull it clear of the body of the gun.

From
    England

The trouble is that the trigger is part of the gun in such a way that is is rivetted or molded inside and I don't want to split it open. It's a real dilemma

hmmm. If you unscrew the main barrel, and that little nut off the small rod, then it looks as if the "Cap" on the main body tube will come off allowing you to take the aluminum tube off. It looks to have a rubber O-ring to keep it sealed, so it may take a little force. Then it looks as if that will allow you to slide off the metal housing and gain you access to a pin (pt#38) that holds the whole barrel assembly in.
    Note that it looks like you need to unscrew the back cap #52 first for the whole thing to slide out.

Lol, I really gotta get myself one of these beauties to really know what I'm looking at. The good thing is is that they made a exploded diagram for it; so it IS intended to be capable of being taken apart for repair/maintenance purposes.