OK, I received my vest with the jumpsuit recently and I really like the material - a nice slight sheen to it with a little extra thickess. (the shine here is accentuated because of the flash.) It comes in Prepro-like light gray, but I'm sure they would do it in another color if you asked.
- nice, slightly padded thickness
- great fit
- good proportions (shoulder caps, fit through the chest)
- neckseal attached
- zipper back
- nice neckseal
- too long
- velcro sewed in all the wrong places
- no slots for harness straps in back
- quilted rows may be a little too small
- I removed all velcro and sewed back on where it meets up with my armor. You'll need to add extra as well. (best to ask them to not sew on the velcro, but still include it in shipment)
- I shortened it (like hemming up a pair of pants)
- added extra velcro in back for the backplate
- Mrs. TK-409 sewed some slots for the harness in back. Thanks honey!