Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Subscribe
    Dec 5, 2002, 12:32 AM - Prop Palace armor....??? #1

Has any one ordered or see up close any of the PP armor :gauntlets, helmet, chest armor, knees boots......etc??? They seem to look decent from the pictures. but then again pictures can be deciving.....If any one can give me some info on them it would be greatly appriciated......thanks. - Tim Allen
  2. Member Since
    Apr 2002
    Dec 5, 2002, 12:33 AM - Re: Prop Palace armor....??? #2

yes, not worth it either. check this link out before you even consider dealing this guy. I know I wont ever again.

http://www.geocities.com/universalar...er_wanted.html

J Bear
  3. Member Since
    Oct 2002
    Dec 5, 2002, 1:55 AM - Re: Prop Palace armor....??? #3

OOOHH... I guess Thomas Ernies Dad didn't tell him that "16 gets you 20". Thanks JangoBear, that was real good reading. So this guy fled the states, wanted by the FBI, and still selling stuff?
  4. Kr0nk
    Dec 5, 2002, 2:16 AM - Re: Prop Palace armor....??? #4

Wow. I had heard bad things about this guy, but I had no clue as to the extent. And to think, he's using my oxygen... What a waste.
    Dec 5, 2002, 10:40 AM - Re: Prop Palace armor....??? #5

His ebay auctions have his feed protected so you can't see it.
    Must be hiding a lot of negative feedback. Don't go there.
    I've said this before about his corny cartoon pictures and the one with the acurate jango boot Drawing and a totally different real picture of the boot which is not close.
    Dec 5, 2002, 10:57 AM - Re: Prop Palace armor....??? #6

A friend of mine bought his Boba/Jango fiberglass armor. The shape is off if you ask me. Allthough, I know SEVERAL people who own his officer's uniforms and every one of them are quite pleased with them.
    Dec 5, 2002, 12:54 PM - Re: Prop Palace armor....??? #7

Thanks for the warning, I very neary purchased from this guy.
    His prices aren't bad - pity he's a knob head.

If it wasn't for this forum I would have lost alot of hard earned cash. Its a pity we cant warn any other poor suckers on ebay !!!

Fett-UK

Dec 5, 2002, 1:36 PM - Re: Prop Palace armor....??? #8

Hey at least the Xanax guy made off with all that cool prop stuff. Wish I had that idea.

9. death to windu
    Dec 5, 2002, 5:23 PM - Re: Prop Palace armor....??? #9

I was thinking of buying an ammo belt from him. NOT ANYMORE. What a perv. Thanks for the info.
    Dec 5, 2002, 7:07 PM - Re: Prop Palace armor....??? #10

Thanks for all the imput guys. Yeh I heard some sh@t stories about them, dont think ill be wasting my time/money PP.
    Dec 5, 2002, 7:32 PM - Re: Prop Palace armor....??? #11

So, does this mean this guy has a price on his head? I think this is a job for...
    Dec 5, 2002, 8:07 PM - Re: Prop Palace armor....??? #12

WELL PAID KILLER
  13. Appolo_50
    Dec 5, 2002, 8:20 PM - Re: Prop Palace armor....??? #13

Next Assignment: Fly to the Philippines and aprehend this man. Note he is armed and dangerous, bring him back alive, no disintegrations.
    Dec 5, 2002, 9:51 PM - Re: Prop Palace armor....??? #14

Whoa,
    What a flippen dirtball. This guys needs to be...Well you all know what needs to be done...
  15. Member Since
    May 2002
    Dec 5, 2002, 10:11 PM - Re: Prop Palace armor....??? #15

I bet he drives A van,with no windows.He has A bowl of candy on the dashboard."Perhaps"(HE SHOULD BE DRUG OUT IN THE STREET AND SHOT)
    Dec 5, 2002, 10:28 PM - Re: Prop Palace armor....??? #16

I knew someone would know what needed to be done
  17. Appolo_50
    Dec 6, 2002, 2:22 PM - Re: Prop Palace armor....??? #17

Now we have to find someone to do it
  18. Member Since
    May 2002
    Dec 6, 2002, 2:30 PM - Re: Prop Palace armor....??? #18

My vote goes to
    Well Paid Killer.Thats what he gets for having such sweet banner!lol
    Dec 6, 2002, 3:22 PM - Re: Prop Palace armor....??? #19

Not to disrupt the lynch mob or anything, but the link between Thomas Scheuer (Universal Armorer) and Peter Lawless (The Prop Palace) has yet to be confirmed. We had this discussion several times on the RPF and the jury is still out on this one. I even posted Peter's passport photo (I actually have a copy of his passport/don't ask, I have connections ) next to the most recent picture we could find of Thomas and although the two have some similar features, it is still debatable if it's the same guy. If it is, yes, he's a scam artist and dirtbag. If not, this guy is a victim of geography and theories. I have dealt with TPP a few times and have yet to have any bad deals. So without further ado, here's the pics. Let the TDH trial begin!

....Thomas Scheuer/Universal Armorers.........................Peter Lawless/The Prop Palace....

20. Member Since
    May 2002
    Dec 6, 2002, 4:13 PM - Re: Prop Palace armor....??? #20

I'll be the first to chime in on this one.It is very hard to tell
    from the pics.I say no.Look at the chin and around the eyes.I
    took into consideration the loss of weight.It does not appear to be the same guy to me.Related maybe!AH!!!! Upon further instection,look at the bridge of the nose!Certain features
    would chang in time.But not the bridge.Again I say no.Not the same guy.
  21. Kr0nk
    Dec 6, 2002, 5:50 PM - Re: Prop Palace armor....??? #21

Unless he was using the passport photo of someone who looked very similar to him.

duhn duhn duhn!

The plot thickens!
    Dec 6, 2002, 6:37 PM - Re: Prop Palace armor....??? #22

Although I cropped the picture so they'd be about the same size, I have the complete scan of his passport. I'm pretty sure that the picture is legit. If he changed the photo, he'd be in deeper water than prop scamming. Ever see Midnight Express?
    Dec 6, 2002, 9:45 PM - Re: Prop Palace armor....??? #23

This has been brought up at the RPF http://rpf.prop-planet.com/viewtopic...=30781&forum=1
    Dec 7, 2002, 2:06 AM - Re: Prop Palace armor....??? #24

Hey All,

I just have to chime in here.

I did some business with Tom many years ago. He had some very nice props. I never saw any costumes or armor in his inventory, just props. He was hard to deal with usually and a little over-priced.

I have also done some business with Peter Lawless. Everything I have ordered arrived in a reasonable amount of time (less than 2 months). Considering that his products are custom made and shipped half way around the world, that isn't bad. I do have a problem with some of his products. His gloves tend to be pretty bad.

Now as to Thomas being Peter. I say it isn't really possible. Look at the pictures. The picture of Tom was taken in 1995-1996. Peter's passport was issued in 1997. Tom is NOT Australian. He didn't flee the country until 2000.

According to the Australian Citizenship website:
    "2 - Have you been present in Australia as a permanent resident for two years in the previous five years, including for twelve months in the past two years?"

So, there is no way for him to get Australian citizenship in less than a year let alone 3 years before he left. Also, unless he had major plastic surgery (he would deserve a refund if he had), I don't see how his features could change that much in 1 (or at most 2) years.

"3 - Are you of good character?"

I do believe that a background check on the Australian Government's part would have turned up the charges against him.

Now I suppose it is possible that Peter and Tom work together. But, I can't believe that after seeing all of the information on the web that anyone would continue to associate with that kind of person.

Until someone proves without a doubt that Peter and Thomas are the same person, or even work together, I feel that it is safe to order from PropPalace. I know that a lot of people will disagree, but that is my opinion and I still say "prove it". There are a lot of accusations, without any concrete proof, that could be construed as defamation of character.

DarkTrooper
  25. Member Since
    Oct 2002
    Dec 7, 2002, 3:03 AM - Re: Prop Palace armor....??? #25

Excalibur wrote:

His ebay auctions have his feed protected so you can't see it.
    Must be hiding a lot of negative feedback. Don't go there.
    I've said this before about his corny cartoon pictures and the one with the acurate jango boot Drawing and a totally different real picture of the boot which is not close.
    I'm chiming in too. I didn't want to jump right in here without really studying those photos. I feel that those are 2 different people and that sincerly hope 1 of them is legit. If Lawless is legit (Prop Palace) is it his Ebay Feedback thats protected or is it Thomas thats being Feedback protected?