Subscribe
    Jun 28, 2006, 7:37 AM - Prepro Fett left Gauntlet Flamethrower #1

Hi,
    I start to build the Prepro Version and looking for better pics of this Version of the left Gaunt Flamethrower.
    Is there any one out there who can help me?
    Thanks a lot Sven
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3rd%20Preproduction%2006.jpg 
Views:	570 
Size:	35.2 KB 
ID:	11173   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	housing.jpg 
Views:	561 
Size:	52.2 KB 
ID:	11174  
  2. Jun 28, 2006, 3:06 PM - Re: Prepro Fett left Gauntlet Flamethrower #2

Here are a couple fan made pics, and one reference pics for ya.

3. Jun 28, 2006, 3:31 PM - Re: Prepro Fett left Gauntlet Flamethrower #3

Ah just what the doctor ordered. I am begining research for a Pre-ProductionII Fett myself. Just set up a research pics folder, *right click, right click...*
    Jun 28, 2006, 4:19 PM - Re: Prepro Fett left Gauntlet Flamethrower #4

Actually that first gauntlet flamethrower that Boba_die_Wix posted is entirely different than the commonly seen long one with a red wire coiled around it. This one looks closer to the ROTJ one, though still quite different. It almost looks like a triangular prism shape, though the lack of photo reference makes it very hard to determine.
    Jun 29, 2006, 6:12 AM - Re: Prepro Fett left Gauntlet Flamethrower #5

Quote Jango_Fett_Jr said:
    Actually that first gauntlet flamethrower that Boba_die_Wix posted is entirely different than the commonly seen long one with a red wire coiled around it. This one looks closer to the ROTJ one, though still quite different. It almost looks like a triangular prism shape, though the lack of photo reference makes it very hard to determine.
    Very true. I have never seen this 'triangular' flamer before, it would be interesting if anyone could shed some light on it.
    Jun 29, 2006, 8:48 AM - Re: Prepro Fett left Gauntlet Flamethrower #6

Quote Jango_Fett_Jr said:

Hi Jango Fett Jr, you´re right, it must be the first Prototype Version after the Albino Version....
    Thanks Sven
  7. formerly Sgt. Skirata Huntman's Avatar
    Jun 29, 2006, 10:04 AM - Re: Prepro Fett left Gauntlet Flamethrower #7

hey can anyone tell me what the main differences are between ESB and ROTJ and how many versions(officially are there?) I think my suit is amalgamated.
    Jun 29, 2006, 11:33 AM - Re: Prepro Fett left Gauntlet Flamethrower #8

Quote skirata said:
    hey can anyone tell me what the main differences are between ESB and ROTJ and how many versions(officially are there?) I think my suit is amalgamated.
    Blimey, where to begin...............

i am sure there was a thread just recently about this, i will try to find it.

here it is;
    http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/showthread.php?t=13363
  9. formerly Sgt. Skirata Huntman's Avatar
    Jun 29, 2006, 1:14 PM - Re: Prepro Fett left Gauntlet Flamethrower #9

Thanks that is a very comprehensive thread.
    Jun 29, 2006, 11:57 PM - Re: Prepro Fett left Gauntlet Flamethrower #10

The first set of pics is of the pre-pro3 costume, the one right before the ESB costume. I am trying to remember what the pre-pro1 gauntlets look like. These unfortunatly don't have lots of pics floating around, I have seen less then 10(perhaps less then 5) pics of these. Check the chronicles book, there are some in it.

Wickedbeard that first pic that you posted is not a fan made costume that is the real deal, the other two are fan made. In just a few weeks you can see my rather fantastic set of these that were made for me by one of our very talanted gauntlet makers.
    Nov 18, 2007, 3:16 AM - Re: Prepro Fett left Gauntlet Flamethrower #11

HI,
    I think the "PrePro 0" Version (Albino) has the same Gauntlet Flamethrower then the Version 1.
    Thanks Sven

Quote Predatormv said: View Post
    The first set of pics is of the pre-pro3 costume, the one right before the ESB costume. I am trying to remember what the pre-pro1 gauntlets look like. These unfortunatly don't have lots of pics floating around, I have seen less then 10(perhaps less then 5) pics of these. Check the chronicles book, there are some in it.

Wickedbeard that first pic that you posted is not a fan made costume that is the real deal, the other two are fan made. In just a few weeks you can see my rather fantastic set of these that were made for me by one of our very talanted gauntlet makers.
    Nov 18, 2007, 9:21 AM - Re: Prepro Fett left Gauntlet Flamethrower #12

I know the left gauntlet changed a lot during the different versions. Does anyone know if the right gauntlet changed much from Pre Pro to ESB?
  13. Member Since
    Oct 2007
    Nov 19, 2007, 2:34 PM - Re: Prepro Fett left Gauntlet Flamethrower #13

Check out www.fathead.com and look at the Boba wall decal. You can zoom in real close. Give the screen a sceond to focus after you zoom.
    Nov 19, 2007, 2:42 PM - Re: Prepro Fett left Gauntlet Flamethrower #14

Hi and thanks for the link, but this is the PrePro Version 2 with a complete other Flamethrower....

Sven

Quote jpynk3 said: View Post
    Check out www.fathead.com and look at the Boba wall decal. You can zoom in real close. Give the screen a sceond to focus after you zoom.