Prepro Fett left Gauntlet Flamethrower

From
    Germany, Trier = Outerrim

Prepro Fett left Gauntlet Flamethrower

Hi,
    I start to build the Prepro Version and looking for better pics of this Version of the left Gaunt Flamethrower.
    Is there any one out there who can help me?
    Thanks a lot Sven
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3rd-20preproduction-2006-jpg   housing-jpg  

Re: Prepro Fett left Gauntlet Flamethrower

Here are a couple fan made pics, and one reference pics for ya.

From
    St. Barbara, Calif.

Ah just what the doctor ordered. I am begining research for a Pre-ProductionII Fett myself. Just set up a research pics folder, *right click, right click...*

From
    St. Catharines, ON

Actually that first gauntlet flamethrower that Boba_die_Wix posted is entirely different than the commonly seen long one with a red wire coiled around it. This one looks closer to the ROTJ one, though still quite different. It almost looks like a triangular prism shape, though the lack of photo reference makes it very hard to determine.

From
    Norwich UK

Jango_Fett_Jr said:
    Actually that first gauntlet flamethrower that Boba_die_Wix posted is entirely different than the commonly seen long one with a red wire coiled around it. This one looks closer to the ROTJ one, though still quite different. It almost looks like a triangular prism shape, though the lack of photo reference makes it very hard to determine.
    Very true. I have never seen this 'triangular' flamer before, it would be interesting if anyone could shed some light on it.

From

Jango_Fett_Jr said:

Hi Jango Fett Jr, you´re right, it must be the first Prototype Version after the Albino Version....
    Thanks Sven

hey can anyone tell me what the main differences are between ESB and ROTJ and how many versions(officially are there?) I think my suit is amalgamated.

From
    Norwich UK

skirata said:
    hey can anyone tell me what the main differences are between ESB and ROTJ and how many versions(officially are there?) I think my suit is amalgamated.
    Blimey, where to begin...............

i am sure there was a thread just recently about this, i will try to find it.

here it is;
    http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/showthread.php?t=13363

Thanks that is a very comprehensive thread.

From
    Orlando, FL

The first set of pics is of the pre-pro3 costume, the one right before the ESB costume. I am trying to remember what the pre-pro1 gauntlets look like. These unfortunatly don't have lots of pics floating around, I have seen less then 10(perhaps less then 5) pics of these. Check the chronicles book, there are some in it.

Wickedbeard that first pic that you posted is not a fan made costume that is the real deal, the other two are fan made. In just a few weeks you can see my rather fantastic set of these that were made for me by one of our very talanted gauntlet makers.

From

HI,
    I think the "PrePro 0" Version (Albino) has the same Gauntlet Flamethrower then the Version 1.
    Thanks Sven

Predatormv said: View Post
    The first set of pics is of the pre-pro3 costume, the one right before the ESB costume. I am trying to remember what the pre-pro1 gauntlets look like. These unfortunatly don't have lots of pics floating around, I have seen less then 10(perhaps less then 5) pics of these. Check the chronicles book, there are some in it.

Wickedbeard that first pic that you posted is not a fan made costume that is the real deal, the other two are fan made. In just a few weeks you can see my rather fantastic set of these that were made for me by one of our very talanted gauntlet makers.

I know the left gauntlet changed a lot during the different versions. Does anyone know if the right gauntlet changed much from Pre Pro to ESB?

From
    United States

Check out www.fathead.com and look at the Boba wall decal. You can zoom in real close. Give the screen a sceond to focus after you zoom.

From

Hi and thanks for the link, but this is the PrePro Version 2 with a complete other Flamethrower....

Sven

jpynk3 said: View Post
    Check out www.fathead.com and look at the Boba wall decal. You can zoom in real close. Give the screen a sceond to focus after you zoom.