Pre-Pro Color Arrangement

Pre-Pro Color Arrangement

prepro2-jpgoriginaleyes2kj-jpgprepropic1-jpg

These are my favorite variants of the pre pro's. Does anyone have any suggestion for the helmet color on any of these? I know the middle picture is not actually gray, I'm just curious how I can use green and fade the paint to look worn out like it does there. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Re: Pre-Pro Color Arrangement

The top 2 images is the Pp eyes / then the pp ears helmet which is actually the same main colours as Esb helmet, the PP2 is made with the same colours of the Rotj helmet mabey a few difrence's but generally the same, there are plenty of threads with the Esb colours, and Rotj and Pp2 in them just have a search around

http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/f23/e...54/index2.html

I found this^
    It seems like the colors are a blue/grey base for the helmet. Problem is they only sell the paint cans in the UK for the specific color someone used. Thoughts?

Did anyone want to help me out and look at these swatches and give me your opinion on them for this color:786px-boba_fett-1st_preproduction_prototype_helmet-jpg

Montana Cans

The images are deceptive, they look blue grey but it's most likely the base colour is green like the EsB helmet,

Hmm. I was hoping to do the blue grey look myself. I know in actuality it's impossible to tell. One of the images it's clearly green but it's a completely different helmet. I think this was somehow a stand alone helm they made. To me, it's cool to have something unique like this helm.