Subscribe
    Mar 7, 2008, 12:00 AM - PP2 Gloves #1

hey there all. I just had a few quick questions for ya. First off, I just got some awesome PP2 gloves from Fitz, however one seems to be a large, and the other a medium. the medium fits, well, like a glove SOO, if anyone can identify who the maker of these beauts is, I'd be much appreciated, since i would like two gloves that are the same size I recall Fitz not knowing who the maker was, but I asked him again anyway.

They are made of suade, and the white parts seem to be nylon type material. also, as you can see in the pic, the white half oval like shape on the top of the hand has a pouch.

The second thing would be, has anyone gotten the sith armor gloves, or heard about them? It's sold on the bay, and if you put in fett gloves, it's the only thing that comes up. If i can't find the maker of the gloves from Fitz, I'm thinkin i'll get those. Thanks all.

Here's the pics:

Mar 7, 2008, 1:31 AM - Re: PP2 Gloves #2

That nylon-looking fabric and the pocket on the top look to me that they're "THE REAL GLOVES" that were sold here a couple of years ago. I have a set of the s/m ROTJ and they're awesome.

After the guy who did the run sold out of his stock, I don't know if he's still an active member.

Edit:
    http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/member.php?u=1953
    he hasn't been on since last august, but you could probably email him (if I'm right about who made those gloves)
    Mar 7, 2008, 1:35 AM - Re: PP2 Gloves #3

Thanks dookie. That stinks, cuz the gloves are great, except that one's bigger than the other.
  4. I helped at SDCC '08 GCNgamer128's Avatar
    Mar 7, 2008, 3:23 AM - Re: PP2 Gloves #4

Yeah, they are THE REAL GLOVES. Unfortunately, they are no longer on the market.
    Mar 7, 2008, 11:37 AM - Re: PP2 Gloves #5

well, since they aren't made anymore, I guess I'll have to deal.

However, has anyone gotten or seen the sith armor PP2 gloves on ebay yet?
    Mar 7, 2008, 12:11 PM - Re: PP2 Gloves #6

I wish THEREALGLOVES were still available too. There is definitely a market for them again. It's been a long time since the run
    Mar 25, 2008, 11:40 PM - Re: PP2 Gloves #7

I did a few Prepro gloves way back in the day and hardly anyone was interested in them at all, which surprised me.

For the lighter section, I used naugahyde, which was just a pain in the butt to make, but they looked completely awesome and mean. Which I had kept a pair for myself.
    Mar 29, 2008, 7:27 AM - Re: PP2 Gloves #8

I got a pair and no complaints...

Quote Vable Boba said: View Post
    well, since they aren't made anymore, I guess I'll have to deal.

However, has anyone gotten or seen the sith armor PP2 gloves on ebay yet?
    Nov 1, 2010, 10:47 AM - Re: PP2 Gloves #9

Sorry to bring this up again guys
    I'm interested to see what you guys come up with for color dye on these gloves(pp2)