Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

phantom viper's armor templates

Re: phantom viper's armor templates

they look good.. but i got a question.. its on anothr thread and a suggtion thread was started.. look for those "armor sizes" and proportions.

If you use these, I would actually recommend cutting about two centimeters off the botton of the stomach piece. It's a little tall in proportion to the chest pieces, and cutting about a 2 cm. strip off the bottom really does look better IMO. These really
    are great temps though.

All of these templates were made to my proportions. So any one who uses them needs to size them and mod them to your proportions. And I did layer all of my armor with sintra. If any one has any suggestions on making these better I am all ears. And I just noticed that I did forget to add the collar. I will get that up soon.

Yeah, I do need a collar, and since my armor is made using your templates, I need it from you so that it matches up.

My proportions seem to be similar to yours, because your armor cutouts, unmodified, fit me well. I did actually cut quite a bit off the bottom of the stomach armor however. I thought it made it look a little better, personally. But I really do like the templates, they've been very useful and I have no complaints whatsoever. Good job..

SledFang said:
    Yeah, I do need a collar, and since my armor is made using your templates, I need it from you so that it matches up.

My proportions seem to be similar to yours, because your armor cutouts, unmodified, fit me well. I did actually cut quite a bit off the bottom of the stomach armor however. I thought it made it look a little better, personally. But I really do like the templates, they've been very useful and I have no complaints whatsoever. Good job..
    Thanks. Great to hear your getting good use outa them. I will get that collar up when i get home tomorrow if i don't forget.

From
    The Cold Widwest

SO did you guys cods appear to have wings? And did it fall from under the gith easily?

phantom viper, could you measure your peices? I cant print the templates to use your set, and Id like to, so I have to draw by hand.. just start on one edge and measure, then to the next, dont worry bout angles, Ill get those myself. I just need to get a base of how big each piece is (Hopefully your about the size of me... how big/ and tall are you?_

I don't know how tall or wide phantom is, but I'm 5'11" and have a 42 inch chest and they fit me fine. I would say that they would fit most people fairly well.

Phantom, do you have any back templates that you could post as well?

EH.Iam 6 foot 2 roughly 250 pounds (though iam trying to lose some hehehe) so that wouldnt fit me too well, its not the fit anyway, its the fact i cant print the templates, so i would like to keep it accurate and scale it to paper. If somone could just take 10 mins and measure there armor (even curved) or the template itself it would help me. I wanna get new armor set up for Ep3 so i dont have this cheap stuff

thanks heaps for these they are great

I agree... just still waiting on the neck piece template and hopefully a back piece eventually.

I really need to find a good tmeplate of a backpeice, I'm about 5 hours from laying on a big peice of paper, having some people trace my back, then me blowing up a mini-backplate template into a full sized on in photoshop. If I actually do do that, i'll put it up here.