Well it has taken me a number of years to finally get to the point where I am actually putting my Boba Fett costume together. I am doing everything myself using as many resources as possible. I have completed my gauntlets. I am pretty happy with these. I have been working primarily with pepakura but have used many techniques with the use of plastics, bondo, cardboard, or anything else that I can come up with. I used Skips pepakura file along with Alan's templates as a hybrid. All the paint and construction was done by myself. Let me know what you think.
I have also constructed the jetpack and helmet. Which are both in process and in various stages. I also designed my knee armor to be used in pepakura. I used Alan's templates for the base. I haven't constructed them yet but will be doing so here shortly.
As if this isn't enough I am also working on a Boushh for my wife. We have decided to get patterns and make all the soft parts ourselves. We are trying to do as much of this in house as possible.
Let me know what you think for my first attempt.