Pack Frame Found? I think I have the answer

From
    Corpus Christi, TEXAS

Pack Frame Found? I think I have the answer

[FONT=Times New Roman]So this has been driving me nuts for the past few years finding this pack frame. There was a good chance that it was an older Scott SCBA frame; I think we all kind of knew that. So I have been posting the only pic I had of this frame on a few firefighter boards that I belong to in hopes some old timer could give up some info.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman]Finally some one gave me an answer. Itís a Scott Air-Pak IIA or Scott Air-Pak II with the demand only regulator from the 70ís. He told me that he was trained on it when he started out in the fire service. [/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman]I canít confirm this because I canít find a single Scott Air-Pak II or IIA frame pic any where on the net. There are picís on EBay but not of the frame, just the entire system. [/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman]So thereís a clue as to what model it could be. [/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman]BTW the pack frame from the MoM or AoSW exhibits is a Scott as well I just donít know what model it is. [/FONT]

From
    Virginia

Re: Pack Frame Found? I think I have the answer

I couldn't find a pic either....I guess someone will just have to buy one so we can all find out....but $400 bucks though?!

From
    Salem, Oregon

Re: Pack Frame Found? I think I have the answer

[FONT=Times New Roman]This is a Scott SCBA[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman] Air-Pak II that I happen to own. It is very very similar in style and design to Fett's, but this isn't a match of his pack harness.

[/FONT]