Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Subscribe
    Mar 7, 2008, 4:00 PM - Re: OFFICIAL LOANSTAR BOBA FETT FLIGHT SUIT RUN #51

Looking forward to it...Thanks for the new Update!
  2. I helped at SDCC '08 Bountyone's Avatar
    Mar 7, 2008, 7:06 PM - Re: OFFICIAL LOANSTAR BOBA FETT FLIGHT SUIT RUN #52

just keep in mind guys that anything shipping from Germany takes 4-5 weeks. no joke, I've bought a ton of stuff from there and that's just how their Customs are. it really sucks but I thought you should know.
    Mar 8, 2008, 9:28 AM - Re: OFFICIAL LOANSTAR BOBA FETT FLIGHT SUIT RUN #53

German custom has nothing to do with selling out side of germany.
    Shipping needs 2-3 weeks and if it take longer that its a question of the country custom where the parts arrive and not from where they sent.

Receiving parts from all over the world takes its time.
    If you send something from the USA to france, spain, germany or wherever it also take its time + custom waiting.

Belife me, german custom is not worse than any other.

Quote Bountyone said: View Post
    just keep in mind guys that anything shipping from Germany takes 4-5 weeks. no joke, I've bought a ton of stuff from there and that's just how their Customs are. it really sucks but I thought you should know.
    Mar 20, 2008, 10:11 AM - Re: OFFICIAL LOANSTAR BOBA FETT FLIGHT SUIT RUN #54

Did anything ship yet?
    Mar 24, 2008, 12:13 AM - Re: OFFICIAL LOANSTAR BOBA FETT FLIGHT SUIT RUN #55

i cant wait for mine!
    Mar 24, 2008, 9:06 AM - Re: OFFICIAL LOANSTAR BOBA FETT FLIGHT SUIT RUN #56

Hey everybody,

sorry for the delay in my responce but last week I had to use every free second for the JEDICON GERMANY 08 that was over the easter weekend in Duesseldorf.

See my update for shipping info.
    Mar 27, 2008, 9:44 PM - Re: OFFICIAL LOANSTAR BOBA FETT FLIGHT SUIT RUN #57

Hey Loanstar,
    Please check PM sent on 03/07/08
    Had not received a reply.....Thanks!
  8. I helped at SDCC '08 Bountyone's Avatar
    Mar 27, 2008, 11:51 PM - Re: OFFICIAL LOANSTAR BOBA FETT FLIGHT SUIT RUN #58

German custom has nothing to do with selling out side of germany
    HUH? I wasn't talking about your way of life bro, some Countries exports take longer to leave for there destination. my family lives in the UK and when they ship me a package, it usally only takes a few days or maybe a week max. Germany for some reason takes several weeks to receive a package.

Last edited by Bountyone; Mar 27, 2008 at 11:58 PM.
    Mar 29, 2008, 5:12 PM - Re: OFFICIAL LOANSTAR BOBA FETT FLIGHT SUIT RUN #59

These suits are awesome!!! But I do get nervous when people send money, then wait for days, weeks, and sometimes months on end without shipment (considering I the Fact I have a Fed Ex Account) or no replies, in fact there is a similar thread going on in the RPF as we speak. I don't mind spending the money, but something's gotta give, it's getting old playing a **** shoot with some of dealer's going around in these forums.

I would rather have the product made and when it's done pay for the service, then the other way around. In fact if you intend to start a venture It would be in your best intrest to buy the products needed to make the item and then charge for services rendered, like JB who make AWESOME Vader Helmets (shamlees plug) C
    Mar 30, 2008, 2:53 AM - Re: OFFICIAL LOANSTAR BOBA FETT FLIGHT SUIT RUN #60

just curious how the suits shipped?

do you happen to have any tracking information?

thanks
    Mar 31, 2008, 10:42 AM - Re: OFFICIAL LOANSTAR BOBA FETT FLIGHT SUIT RUN #61

Quote CombatBaby said: View Post
    just curious how the suits shipped?

do you happen to have any tracking information?

thanks
    Same here, I would like to know when and where the suit is, so any tracking info would be appreciated. I travel a lot so it helps to know in case I need to make any delivery changes.
    Mar 31, 2008, 11:33 AM - Re: OFFICIAL LOANSTAR BOBA FETT FLIGHT SUIT RUN #62

Guys, I think Mike is away from home at the moment so he probably wont be reading these requests.

I paid up-front and recieved a supurb product and top notch customer service, the guy does have a full time job too and a family.
    Apr 1, 2008, 3:10 PM - Re: OFFICIAL LOANSTAR BOBA FETT FLIGHT SUIT RUN #63

What is the turn around time on these? C
    Apr 2, 2008, 6:07 PM - Re: OFFICIAL LOANSTAR BOBA FETT FLIGHT SUIT RUN #64

Quote Spacescopie said: View Post
    Guys, I think Mike is away from home at the moment so he probably wont be reading these requests.

I paid up-front and recieved a supurb product and top notch customer service, the guy does have a full time job too and a family.
    Adam, thanks for that comment.
    That was a nice feedback after I had to read a lot of confusing stuff from other members.

You are right that Im at the moment on my vacation but took the time to update the thread with shipping info. I know how it is if you wait for your stuff and you are sitting on hot potatoes

About the things that was talked about german custom and how they handle things.
    No more comment from me to this.
    I said everything and do not want to make a big discussion out of it. So please if you want to discuss other countries shipping methods, please start your own thread .

About producing parts before you get paid for it.
    As the most of you know, doing flight suits is just my hobby.
    When I offer my service I do it because of my love to star wars, accuracy and because of the community we have here.
    I always try to do my part as fast and possible and always try to be a fair partner to handle my opposite with respect and trust.
    I had a lot of orders of the flight suits. So I ordered enough fabric for these orders . Than members jumped off the run and I was standing there with my fabric and dyecolor

Remember that doing flight suits is not my job and Im not doing this for live. The invoice of the fabric is higher than the money I have received for the orders. Once all members have payd their order it will be o.k. but at the moment I'm sitting on it.

At the moment I have reached a point where I am not sure if I will offer this service in the future because it starts getting a pain in my ... sometimes. Members very often forget the respect for each other.
    We can talk about everything, but not everything has to be spoken about in the whole cummunity. There is that little PM Service that is offered by this Side and for my understanding people should use it more often.

There are a lot of makers that stopped their service for our community the last months because of how their where handelt by others.

When giving something to this community starts to get bidden by a few and you do not get backcover from others, you start getting angry and you maybe feel like waisting your time here.

Please do not let this hobby that we all love get to much into regular business.

Hope all of you understand my point and I hope that all of us will handle each other with great respect now and more in the future.

Thx

Mike
    Last edited by Loanstar; Apr 2, 2008 at 6:14 PM.
    Apr 4, 2008, 8:30 PM - Re: OFFICIAL LOANSTAR BOBA FETT FLIGHT SUIT RUN #65

My suit came yesterday, but today I got a chance to open it and try it on....PERFECT FIT and AWESOME!!! Mike you did a great job and the weathering was nice and DIRTY. You guys will be pleased once your suits arrive. I was lucky enough to get mine delivered sooner, so I wanted to let you all know it was worth the wait.

THANKS MIKE!!!
    Apr 6, 2008, 10:30 AM - Re: OFFICIAL LOANSTAR BOBA FETT FLIGHT SUIT RUN #66

by the looks it mine should be coming tomorrow!

i'm so psyched!

*edit* just looked at the tracking. the ups sort is right across town and is open on sundays. i don't want to wait until tomorrow after work lol, we're on 12hrs right now
    Apr 11, 2008, 9:10 PM - Re: OFFICIAL LOANSTAR BOBA FETT FLIGHT SUIT RUN #67

Hey Mike,

Just to let you know my ESB flightsuit arrived a couple of days ago
    and it looks and fits perfectly. Awesome job.
    Thanks dude!
    Apr 20, 2008, 1:40 PM - OFFICIAL LOANSTAR BOBA FETT FLIGHT SUIT RUN CLOSED #68

Run is CLOSED now!
  19. HMPOTC33 is offline HMPOTC33
    Aug 13, 2008, 3:55 PM - Re: OFFICIAL LOANSTAR BOBA FETT FLIGHT SUIT RUN #69

Hey Mike,
    Just got my suit in and it is incredible. Am going to troop in it this weekend, and after trying it on I must admit it is perfect. "Well Done". I'll let you know how it goes after trooping it for about 6 hours this Sat.
    Thanks Again,
    Ron
    Aug 21, 2008, 12:56 PM - Re: OFFICIAL LOANSTAR BOBA FETT FLIGHT SUIT RUN #70

Would just like to say, that after trooping in one of mike's jumpsuits I'm even more impressed.

It held up very well, is still quite comfortable, and the accuracy is fantastic.

Glad I got one of these...
    Sep 7, 2008, 12:59 AM - Re: OFFICIAL LOANSTAR BOBA FETT FLIGHT SUIT RUN #71

PM sent......
    Jul 10, 2009, 3:46 PM - Re: OFFICIAL LOANSTAR BOBA FETT FLIGHT SUIT RUN #72

My new and improved Version 3.0 is finished.
    Im open for orders

Jul 10, 2009, 4:01 PM - Re: OFFICIAL LOANSTAR BOBA FETT FLIGHT SUIT RUN #73

I would love to see a really accurate ESB flightsuit made.
    I think that loanstar's version is the closest yet, but there are still many things still inaccurate about it.
    I wanted to work with him to get some of these things revised, but there is a language barrier in the way.
    Anyone who can speak both german and english that might be willing to help out (assuming Loanstar) is interested in making the changes I suggest?
    Jul 10, 2009, 4:06 PM - Re: OFFICIAL LOANSTAR BOBA FETT FLIGHT SUIT RUN #74

I'd like to see an ESB myself... deffo!
  25. FettDad is offline FettDad
    Jul 10, 2009, 4:08 PM - Re: OFFICIAL LOANSTAR BOBA FETT FLIGHT SUIT RUN #75

is it just me, or do those hands on the mannequin without a helmet look real?

flightsuit looks amazing, by the way...

pm sent