Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Subscribe
    Mar 1, 2003, 11:45 AM - Merged: Re: ESB Blaster blocks ...Interest thread. #51

Any word when this order will be placed????
  2. Member Since
    Oct 2002
    Mar 1, 2003, 2:50 PM - Merged: Re: ESB Blaster blocks ...Interest thread. #52

Well Paid Killer wrote:

Any word when this order will be placed????
    On Monday I'll be ordering between 200-250 of them.

You should see an actual "for sale" thread around the end of next week - maybe the beginning of the week after, depending on how long the order takes to arrive.

Steve
    Mar 1, 2003, 5:20 PM - Merged: Re: ESB Blaster blocks ...Interest thread. #53

Cool man, thanks!
    Mar 3, 2003, 2:05 AM - Merged: Re: ESB Blaster blocks ...Interest thread. #54

I'll take a set.

Ed
    Mar 3, 2003, 8:06 AM - Merged: Re: ESB Blaster blocks ...Interest thread. #55

steveday72, glad to hear the order will be placed soon.

BTW: Whenever you are ready to put up a sign-up thread for these, you might want to put a link to it here in this thread, in case folks come to this here looking for news.
    Mar 4, 2003, 6:24 PM - Merged: Re: [UPDATE 3/4/03] ESB Blaster blocks ...Interest thread #56

It's cool dude. Whatever you have to do, I'm still in.

For we will do darn near anything!!!

Appreciate all your efforts man!!

Mar 4, 2003, 6:46 PM - Merged: Re: [UPDATE 3/4/03] ESB Blaster blocks ...Interest thread #57

Bountys Hunted wrote:

It's cool dude. Whatever you have to do, I'm still in.

For we will do darn near anything!!!

Appreciate all your efforts man!!

I second that my man!!! Thanks for all the leg work!
    Mar 4, 2003, 11:27 PM - Merged: Re: [UPDATE 3/4/03] ESB Blaster blocks ...Interest thread #58

Regarding your update on 3.4: I'm still in, that's still not a bad price.
  9. Ego
    Mar 5, 2003, 10:09 AM - Merged: Re: [UPDATE 3/4/03] ESB Blaster blocks ...Interest thread #59

I agree. 5 bucks or 15 bucks . . . I'm still in too.

Jer
  10. Member Since
    Jul 2002
    Mar 12, 2003, 9:39 PM - Merged: Re: [UPDATE 3/4/03] ESB Blaster blocks ...Interest thread #60

Sure what the hell. It's not like I'll ever find them cheaper, right?
    Mar 13, 2003, 4:24 AM - Merged: Re: [UPDATE 3/4/03] ESB Blaster blocks ...Interest thread #61

ME WANT, ME NEED, PLEASE HURRY!
  12. Ego
    Mar 13, 2003, 1:25 PM - Merged: Re: [UPDATE 3/13/03] ESB Blaster blocks ...Interest thread #62

Steve,

I did an international bank transfer once . . . . it wasn't fun. Just get as much information as possible. Company name, you'll need their account numbers, transfer codes, etc. Full address . . . pretty much anything you can possibly get on the company . . and take that all to the bank. If you're like me, it probably STILL won't be all the information they need, and will be formatted differently but, just keep pushing them, and it will go through. Mine took a few days.

Jer
    Mar 20, 2003, 6:30 PM - Merged: Re: [UPDATE 3/13/03] ESB Blaster blocks ...Interest thread #63

SWEET!!!!! I am going to copy this over to my thread as well about conversion updates!
  14. Member Since
    Oct 2002
    Mar 23, 2003, 1:10 AM - Merged: Re: [UPDATE 3/13/03] ESB Blaster blocks ...Interest thread #64

Ego wrote:

Steve,

I did an international bank transfer once . . . . it wasn't fun. Just get as much information as possible. Company name, you'll need their account numbers, transfer codes, etc. Full address . . . pretty much anything you can possibly get on the company . . and take that all to the bank. If you're like me, it probably STILL won't be all the information they need, and will be formatted differently but, just keep pushing them, and it will go through. Mine took a few days.

Jer
    Thanks Ego. I managed to find a good broker and the supplier in Italy must've given me everything I needed, as the transaction went smoothly.

Steve
  15. Member Since
    Mar 2002
    Mar 23, 2003, 2:08 AM - Merged: Re: [UPDATE 3/22/03] ESB Blaster blocks ...Interest thread #65

Would still like to have a set.
    ST
  16. Member Since
    Oct 2002
    Apr 7, 2003, 4:04 PM - Merged: Re: [UPDATE 4/7/03] ESB Blaster blocks ...Interest thread #66

The blocks have arrived and I'm accepting orders in the Cargo Hold - read the first message in this thread for the link to the "For Sale" message.

ADMINS: Please do not delete this thread, as it contains details and specifications of the exact part that was used on the original prop. If the thread is gone, then so is the information.

Steve
    Aug 20, 2003, 6:42 PM - Merged: Re: [UPDATE 4/7/03] ESB Blaster blocks ...Interest thread #67

I am going to need a set of these for my blaster, Does anyone know were I can STILL get a set?
    Aug 20, 2003, 9:42 PM - Merged: Re: [UPDATE 4/7/03] ESB Blaster blocks ...Interest thread #68

They should still be available in the Cargo Hold. See the Edit of the First Post.

They are a absolute must-have!
    Aug 21, 2003, 12:58 AM - Merged: Re: [UPDATE 4/7/03] ESB Blaster blocks ...Interest thread #69

Links give me a "does not exsist" message, and I do not see them in the cargo hold.
  20. Member Since
    Oct 2002
    Aug 21, 2003, 9:19 AM - Merged: Re: [UPDATE 4/7/03] ESB Blaster blocks ...Interest thread #70

All ads in the Cargo Hold are removed after two weeks by the moderators. I've just reposted it and the following link will take you there until the Cargo Hold is purged again.

http://tdh.prop-planet.com/viewtopic...forum=93249782

Steve
    Aug 22, 2003, 12:51 PM - Merged: EE-3 greeblies #71

Hi all,

I've done some searching and found some info, but not a definitive list of parts and sources thereof.

I'm trying to gather data on the greeblies which appear on the EE-3 in it's 2 incarnations. I need the info myself, but thought it would also be helpful if the data could be organised into one place that could act as a point of reference and be updated as and when new discoveries occur.

So far my understanding is as follows:

The stock in the ESB versions has 2 sides of an as yet unidentified plug, plus an unidentified square piece between them on both sides of the stock.

The stock in the RotJ version has 2 unidentified greeblies, the same on both sides, but different to those on the ESB version.

The body of the gun, just under the hammer, has a push rod from the Revell V8 engine on both sides, but only in some shots in ESB, so both with and without could be accurate depending on which ESB scene you look at.

The scope mounts for ESB consist of the blaster blocks (found parts - cheers Steve), as yet unidentified rings and as yet unidentified blocks or square tubing between the blaster blocks.

Can those in the know comment upon this and LMK if what info I have so far is correct. If it is not, please correct me, and if I have missed anything out, please let me know.

I'd be VERY interested to hear from anyone who has the found parts for any of these (except the blaster blocks, which I have covered), or any one of our talented members who have created a screen accurate copy of any or all of them. PM me if you would be so kind

I may have some bits covered as well as the blaster blocks once the very kind individual in question has unpacked whichever box they are in following his house move, but I won't know which bits until he does, so chuck what you've got at me, everybody, and I'll pick up the bits from there.

Many thanks for your time ladies and gents.

Carry on.

Si
    Aug 22, 2003, 4:57 PM - Merged: Re: EE-3 greeblies #72

The ESB EE-3 stock plugs have been identified as "split plugs" which are found in the UK.......at least that's where mine came from.These are the same as used on the Vader reveal helmet.

Steve
    Aug 22, 2003, 5:21 PM - Merged: Re: EE-3 greeblies #73

That's the curious thing. I'm in the UK, have lived here 32 years and have never see those plugs.

In my searches, Steveday mentioned he was brought up over here, and was an electricians son, accompanied dad on all sorts of jobs, and he's never seen them either.

Does anyone have a make, or model number, or a contact address/tel no for the maker/supplier (assuming they are still available)?

If not, back to my original questions.....

Si
    Aug 22, 2003, 6:33 PM - Merged: Re: EE-3 greeblies #74

My guess is the plugs were for electronics applications not for household wiring. They are pretty small and judging by the pin size would only be good for thin wires. I've been able to pick up several of these plugs off the boards here and there. They always shipped from the UK.
    Aug 24, 2003, 10:40 PM - Merged: Re: EE-3 greeblies #75

Si,

I got you and Mardon covered for the ESB 'split plugs'. No worries.

Rest easy son, you've had a busy day...'

Stay safe.

Tim.