newbieSubscribe
  1. Member Since
    Dec 2015
    Dec 19, 2015, 7:26 PM - newbie #1

hello all,
    really new to this whole thing in fact very new (as in I don't know anything) am looking to eventually build up and bash together my own Boba Fett costume someday and all links point this way as the go to site to do this thing so yh hope you guys are able to point me in right direction with all this stuff.
  2. Become a member for 90 days and create 50 posts and you won't see these ads.Register now!
    Dec 19, 2015, 11:59 PM - Re: newbie #2

Welcome! I'm fairly new as well, but have completed my halloween/movie theater photo-op costume. There's a lot of info and advice here that is good to follow, or at least read. There are patterns in the sticky posts and so forth. I like to just dive in and consult references when I feel stuck. Good luck!
    Dec 20, 2015, 5:32 AM - Re: newbie #3

Welcome. Lots of info on here buddy. Just start taking a look around and when you can't find what you're looking for just shout. These guys on here are some of the most helpful you'll find. Been on here myself for over 10 years and can honestly says its one of the better forums good luck with your build
    Dec 21, 2015, 11:09 AM - Re: newbie #4

Ho and welcome. Check the stickies, gowuch time and $$ youll spend. Decide which build you want to go for. Follow builds and do lots of research. Save pics and so on. Ask questions in topics and pm's. It will be time consuming. Expect at least over a year. Maybe two maybe more, but it is soo rewarding. Enjoy